Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Listing fees for Business seller / no shop

Considering closing my shop to concentrate more on the website / public open days.You know - the kind of places where customers can actually find what they are looking for. Would think of my self pretty OK with finding answers on the web.But for life...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

postal surcharges not pulling thorugh

We have a delivery rate table with surcharges for places like Channel Islands. This table is applied to our postage policy. However, our customers do not seem to see these surcharges are are being offered free shipping instead. In our postage policy,...

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 131 replies
  • 13 kudos

tracking not updating again

since Monday of this week all items I have sent , mainly using evri but also a couple of royal mail, have not updated on the tracking information, no delivery notices, have contacted customer support yesturday but don't think it was taken seriously ,...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: