Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Just seething at this 'private' seller

Posted before, about this ‘private’ seller, but the saga continues.When forced into business registration, she just opens up a new private account. This is the fourth time, the fifth ID.Buys occasion/cocktail dresses, mainly off Vinted, takes an exce...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Negative feedback given but has disappeared

I gave negative feedback to a seller for what he/she claimed i have not checked the parts comparrison chart !! I had done a comparrison check and the photo on the listing was what i wanted . I recieved a item that was poor quality and was not the ite...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

Is this a bot?

I'm a long time ebay user privately but became a business seller in the last year. I've never encountered this situation before but it's definitely shouting scam or bots. I have an item listed for sale, a buyer negotiated a discount & then never paye...

Share your tips for increasing sales

Good afternoon to you all it's very easy to get bogged down with negativity. I for one have in recent times been quite negative, but this morning I had a sale and yesterday I had 3 so I've decided to try and be positive in these uncertain times so I ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: