The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Synagogue Deaths

Not even going to get into sides here, but personally I think Israel & Palestine should both have their own Country's and right to exist and be self governing. However, I fail to see what possible good ( or even what point was made ) by these two Pal...

Cake is delicious??

I WAS AT HOME WATCHING A FILM WHEN MY WIFE INTERRUPTS, "RONNY, COULD YOU FIX THE LIGHT IN THE HALLWAY? IT'S BEEN FLICKERING FOR WEEKS NOW."I LOOKED AT HER AND SAID, "FIX THE LIGHTS NOW? DOES IT LOOK LIKE I HAVE ELECTRICIAN WRITTEN ON MY FOREHEAD? I D...

The $1 million Baby

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/woman-billed-1-million-having-4654185Woman billed almost $1 million for having baby in American hospital

Keep Blanc out of UK

In Japan he told his students, “Dude, just grab her.” He chokes women in his promotional videos and in his seminars he encourages men to “short circuit the emotional and logical mind” of women -- to get them into bed against their will. Now this evan...

Ambition.

A teacher asks the children in her classroom: "What do you want to be when you grow up?" Little Ronny says: "I wanna start out as a Pilot, then be a billionaire, go to the most expensive clubs, get me the finest whore, give her a Ferrari worth over a...

Bird Flu is back..

6,000 ducks will be culled after bird flu is found in Yorkshire: 10-mile restriction set up around farm but officials say risk to public is very low One case of the virus confirmed at an unidentified farm in Yorkshire All birds on the stricken farm a...

Wow £1000

I've won £1000 from Ebay, strangely it isn't in my messages from this account , or my other one. They must have forgotten my name because it said dear Ebay member . Strange too that the message came via my phone , considering I haven't given my mobil...

Horrible Horrible nightmare, I'm scarred for life

Last night I had one of the worse nightmares I've had since I was a kid I dreamed I was watching Susan Boyle impersonating Elaine C Smith singing, Floyds 'Wish You Were Here' I know it is a bit far fetched but it shook me to the core

nolikey.gif

Bent

Over 1300 Police, prison and court personnel have been charged or convicted of an offence in the last five years. That's about one-in-a-hundred of them, ten times the rate of an average member of the public. http://info.fmotl.com/PoliceListV24.pdf

Ridiculous advice to a Seller

I was relisting a few items on ebay..... when..... before I pressed the enter button to complete the listing, I got this ridiculous advice.I have copied and pasted it in its entirety. To increase your chances of selling:Start your auction at or below...

Was Jesus Married.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/11/10/lost-gospel-claims-jesus-was-married-had-children/ .Was Jesus married to Mary Magdalene and the father of two? That's what a scandalous new book based on an ancient manuscript claims, saying Jesus was not cru...

A dog's purpose

A Dog's Purpose?(from a 6-year-old). Being a veterinarian, I had been called to examine a ten-year-old Irish Wolfhound named Belker. The dog's owners, Ron, his wife Lisa , and their little boy Shane, were all very attached to Belker, and they were ho...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 20 replies
  • 6 kudos

Today's Sermon is...

A new Priest at his first mass was so nervous he could hardly speak. After mass he asked the Monsignor how he had done. The Monsignor replied, "When I am worried about getting nervous on the pulpit, I put a glass of vodka next to the water glass. If ...

Shall I explain what really gets on my doofers?

Fly tippers, rubbish dumpers, litter louts and the like.What annoys me is the programmes on TV that show how the councils pay about £40,000,000 per year to clear up after them. The really annoying bit is that we have Laws in place that allow Judges t...