Was Jesus Married.

http://www.foxnews.com/science/2014/11/10/lost-gospel-claims-jesus-was-married-had-children/ .Was Jesus married to Mary Magdalene and the father of two? That's what a scandalous new book based on an ancient manuscript claims, saying Jesus was not crucified, but instead raised a family. The book, "The Lost Gospel," which will be available on Wednesday, is based on a translation of an Aramaic text found inside the British library, the International Business Times reports. Professor Barrie Wilson and writer Simcha Jacobovici claim the mansucript reveals secrets of Jesus' family life, the names of his two children and his connection to powerful political figures in the Roman Empire.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Was Jesus Married.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/jesus-married-mary-magdalene-had-two-children-according-...
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Was Jesus Married.

I can just Imagine the Game Show Host on Family Fortunes saying " good evening ladies and gentlemen and please welcome the JESUS Family"..........................everybody else would just go Home.

Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

Was Jesus Married.

Not a new story, it was touched upon in The Da Vinci Code, itself based on an earlier book or two (allegedly).  Interesting theory!

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

Was Jesus Married.

So everyone believes what the Bible says ..But no one Believes this..
Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Was Jesus Married.

Those were the days when you could recover from a divorce, the most you could lose was a Mud Hut & a Donkey.

Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

Was Jesus Married.

As a practising Jew it was incumbent on Jesus to marry reasionably early, and for his parents to ensure that this happened.   I fail to see how he could have remained unmarried by the age of 32!  As a result it is extremely likely that he had offspring.  This is, of course, just the social and cultural aspect from that time in history, and has nothing to do with the highly unlikely theory that he was not totally human!

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Was Jesus Married.

Not a new story?  That's the understatement of the century! Smiley LOL

This ridiculous story has been around for yonks.  Even before Eric Von Danekin's Was God An Astronaut?  and the couple of sequels that followed it.  He collected his thirty pieces of silver from royalties and was quietly never heard of again.  His photographic "evidence" of alien "runways" turned out to be footpaths four feet wide!  I'll put my money on the Bible:

Basic

Instructions

Before

Leaving 

Earth! Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

Was Jesus Married.

@5129frederick wrote:

Not a new story?  That's the understatement of the century! Smiley LOL

This ridiculous story has been around for yonks.  Even before Eric Von Danekin's Was God An Astronaut?  and the couple of sequels that followed it.  He collected his thirty pieces of silver from royalties and was quietly never heard of again.  His photographic "evidence" of alien "runways" turned out to be footpaths four feet wide!  I'll put my money on the Bible:

Basic

Instructions

Before

Leaving 

Earth! Smiley Wink

I wasn't aware that the Bible says Jesus wasn't married?

Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent