The $1 million Baby

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/woman-billed-1-million-having-4654185Woman billed almost $1 million for having baby in American hospital
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

The $1 million Baby

I don't know about the size of the bill but had she taken her holiday in the UK then she would be facing a similar problem.  Looks like she got her insurance cover mixed up!

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

The $1 million Baby

She probably doesn't stand a cat in hell's chance of claiming from the insurance company if her insurance expired prior to her having the baby, so better to go bankrupt...

My neice was in Cincinnati last year and was taken ill with a suspected appendicitis. After several tests etc and after 36  hours in hospital, then discharged, she was presented with a $20,000 bill. Her Insurance company paid up fortunately.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent