pp Sir Arthur Strebe-Grebling.

Mister EMB

Message 1 of 19
See Most Recent
18 REPLIES 18

Scousers :( (Part Two).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thou shall not make fun of other people! And surprise surprise,  scousers are people as well you know!

Message 2 of 19
See Most Recent

@Anonymous wrote:

Thou shall not make fun of other people! And surprise surprise,  scousers are people as well you know!

Hes people .. http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/world-news/oscar-pistorius-could-denied-early-4603151
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 3 of 19
See Most Recent

MMMMmmm I could get quite passionate with Esther Mcvey..........if only I could get Her to stop talking for 3 Minutes.Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 19
See Most Recent

@evoman3957 wrote:

MMMMmmm I could get quite passionate with Esther Mcvey..........if only I could get Her to stop talking for 3 Minutes.Smiley LOL

photo laugh_zps41ce389b.png

I think the only way would be to stuff a tea towel in her mouth, and finish off with duct tape. Even then she would spout from her.....oh hang on. She already does.

Mister EMB

Message 5 of 19
See Most Recent

evoman  I HAD decided that you were a man of taste.  I've just just held a reforendum and I now wish to opt out of the decisionSmiley LOL

Message 6 of 19
See Most Recent

OK, OK, so you caught me in a moment of weakness.Smiley Tongue

Message 7 of 19
See Most Recent

Esther Mcvey - Mersey Barbie , I bet one of her heroes is Sarah Palin

Of course we did get the Little Toxteth dynamite

Beryl Marsden

Message 8 of 19
See Most Recent

You might regret saying that, Evo. I'd advise you to walk on if I were you, and ignore that Cathy dame. Emily Bronte didn't tell you that poor old Heathcliff ended his days in a secure unit in Halifax, tugging tufts of his hair out and weaving baskets, after tangling with that one. Apart from that, she has delusions of grandeur. Thinks she's Kate Bush.

Mister EMB

Message 9 of 19
See Most Recent

Evoman i'd advise you that eccentric mayhem had to google 'who wrote Wuthering Heights' before he could write the above post and just bear in mind the old cliche........... Hell hath no fury like a muppet scorned.Smiley Wink

Message 10 of 19
See Most Recent

Thanks for the advice EMB, it brought echos, of my mothers voice, back into my Head about naughty ladies. Now I explain to them that things aint what they used to be, so they will just have to form an orderly queue and be patient. I will get round to each and every one of them...........................................................................eventually.Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 19
See Most Recent

Please join the queue, no spitting, fighting or Eye gouging.............as we have spoken ( sort of ) I will try to give you preferential treatment and move you nearer to the front of the queue. I appreciate this may be frustrating, but I have to "Pace" myself these days...........the paperwork ( should I die on the Job ) would be horrendous...........to be avoided at all costs.Smiley Wink

Message 12 of 19
See Most Recent

I'm sorry Evo but you must be mistaking me for a woman of low breeding. (button it ecclectic muppet).  I don't do queues but I do love paperwork.  Be sure to send me a list of all your bank accounts, pensions, investments, insurance policies, passwords etc. Oh...... and any Tesco clubcard or Nectar points accrued (it's double up time).heart

Message 13 of 19
See Most Recent

allo allo........sounds like those Spam Emails I've been getting.............you're not Nigerian are you ?

Message 14 of 19
See Most Recent

Oh that reminds Me ( although it's changed now ) you know why they used to give Hurricanes Womens names?

Because after they've gone, they've taken the House & the Car.Smiley Very Happy

Message 15 of 19
See Most Recent

'Because after they've gone, they've taken the House & the Car'.:smileyvery-happy:

You say that like it's a bad thing.Smiley Tongue

Message 16 of 19
See Most Recent

,,,,,,,.jpg
@itsmeyourcathy wrote:

I'm sorry Evo but you must be mistaking me for a woman of low breeding. (button it ecclectic muppet).  I don't do queues but I do love paperwork.  Be sure to send me a list of all your bank accounts, pensions, investments, insurance policies, passwords etc. Oh...... and any Tesco clubcard or Nectar points accrued (it's double up time).heart

</

......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 18 of 19
See Most Recent

@evoman3957 wrote:

Please join the queue, no spitting, fighting or Eye gouging.............as we have spoken ( sort of ) I will try to give you preferential treatment and move you nearer to the front of the queue. I appreciate this may be frustrating, but I have to "Pace" myself these days...........the paperwork ( should I die on the Job ) would be horrendous...........to be avoided at all costs.Smiley Wink

Perish the thought of you popping your clogs while on the job Evo, that would be awful. The upside is though, that you will have Cathy weeping and wailing, shrouded from head to foot in black taffeta and heavily veiled, at your dispatch. Nobody carries widow's weeds off like Ms Cathy Earnshaw does. In fact she is the star turn at the Co-op Funeral Parlour in Toxteth, where she is currently employed on a part time basis, as their Chief Mourner.

Mister EMB

Message 19 of 19
See Most Recent