Horrible Horrible nightmare, I'm scarred for life

Last night I had one of the worse nightmares I've had since I was a kid

I dreamed I was watching Susan Boyle impersonating Elaine C Smith singing, Floyds 'Wish You Were Here'

I know it is a bit far fetched but it shook me to the core nolikey.gif

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

I was on the south side and had a dream that Nicola Sturgeon was gonna distance herself from the Tory party and instead cuddle up to every lunatic left wing gang just to win a vote Smiley Surprised

Must be the air I guess

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Good Grief McB, you should start counselling straight away, before that ghastly experience takes it's toll on your psyche, and does irreversible damage.

*shivers*

Mister EMB

Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

who can explain why the only glimpse of Children in Need, i saw, was that

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

http://www.irishmirror.ie/showbiz/celebrity-news/susan-boyle-daily-battle-aspergers-4636136 .Susan Boyle: My daily battle with Asperger’s syndrome after finally being diagnosed.....Nov 15, 2014 20:35 By Karen Rockett The Britain's Got Talent star has revealed she has been diagnosed with a form of autism and often puts up "barriers" Susan Boyle has spoken out about coping with Asperger’s syndrome after finally being diagnosed. Reports of her erratic behaviour had been put down to the brain damage she suffered when she was starved of oxygen at birth.
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent