Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Non delivery to international customer

I have been advised that a buyer has reported an item has not arrived and eBay are withholding funds. However I have proof of postage and eBay have advised me by email that the item was dispatched by them from their Global Shipping Centre. What can I...

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer asking for a refund

Hi I need some advice...I sold a watch on the 8th of AprilThe buyer has had the watch for 10 days nowAnd now they're saying that today is the first day they have worn it and that it has brokenAnd want a refund...what do I do?...I don't think I'm resp...

Shipping label problems UK

Trying to print shipping labels today, I use a dymo printer with 4x6 shipping labels. For some reason when i buy my labels, it comes with a certificate of postage for online postage at the botton of the page. This does not fit on a 4x6 shipping label...

Item hasnt arrived

Has anyone got a contact number for ebay so I can ring them . I have purchased an item paid for it via PayPal. Its not showing up in my purchases but the money has been taken and the seller isn't responding

Business and personal account

Can I have an ebay business account and an ebay personal account?I have an ebay business account and tried to open a second, personal, account but ebay automatically made the second account into a business account? About to close this second unneeded...

Not Allowing Bidding?

Is there something up with ebay's IT today? I've cleared the cookies from my browser. Rebooted, and I still can't bid on a couple of items. When I press to increase a bid, the bidding section then has a blue line around. When I press on bid, it doesn...

Fees on clothing

So eBay are removing fees on clothing because of their commitment to the eco-system (private sellers only!) - shouldn't this be updated to include all second-hand merchandise. If eBay cares so much about the planet what about removing fees on books? ...

Private Seller Fees Clarity Please

I just sold my first item and was charged 30p that I didn't expect. I read and re-read the fees pages (which would benefit from a simple case study calculation) before I listed but it wasn't a straight forward read with there being insertion fees, li...

Resolved! Gifs, pics and graphics

Now that we’re legitimate again, we could use a place for folk to post pics, graphics and animations that they’d like others to see. And this could be the very place. There’s only one rule. . . . . . don’t break any of the rules. Happy posting!

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 58740 replies
  • 3 kudos

Sellers of books

Why do some sellers of books ask me to type in my delivery address when I get to the checkout page?Don't they have access to that in my eBay details?I have been buying off eBay for years, all sorts of things including books and have never been asked ...

How to see my seller Fees for active listings?

Hello, my question is: How to see my seller Fees for active listings? I want to be able to view this in my ebay account. I know that Third-party Fee calculators exist but this is not what I want to do. I need to be able to see the potential fee for e...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 2 kudos

Vinted have updated their T & C's with regard to HMRC

Sent under cover of an email 22nd April: "2.8.3.To report your earnings and taxpayer informationIf you reach a certain amount of sales or earnings, we are obliged to collect and report your earnings and taxpayer information to HM Revenue & Customs (H...

Addres label format error

For years I have had the postage label set to 4x6 to print out on a dedicated label printer. Yesterday the first 2 of 4 labels appeared in pdf A4 format with the proof of postage section. I even cancelled the first one and tried again going over the ...

New Royal Mail label layout

Why have they changed the label layout to include certificate of posting underneath the label, now I'm not able to print them on a 4 label sheet, have had to print them on A4 paper and cut them out to sellotape on.Am I the only person this has happen...

Ebay Postage Labels

Terrible update if thas what has caused the new format of Royal mail postage labels that now take up a whole page of paper, what a waste and additional cost. The 4 label per page format allows me to use sticky labels, now I am going through a page of...

What to do about an item sold

So I specifically have restrictions on that I only sell within the UK. But people have been using forwarding companies. This is all fine I guess but I've now one of my Lego sets has sold. Saw the location of the address and saw its near where I grew ...

Private seller sold faulty fold-up kayak

Seller has sold about 7 fold-up kayaks, but says he is a private seller and does not accept returns. The kayak seat broke as soon as my husband tried it out for the first time. Seller takes no responsibility and does not respond to any of my messages...

Ebay system constantly showing an error.

I have been trying to return an item that was so poor in quality that it was not fit for purpose. The returns system seemed very simple and instructed me to print of the return address label or save the qr code to present to the post office. When try...

Photo ID

Hi I've been asked to provide photo ID an bank details after 12 yrs .I don't have photo ID or bank online I sent copy of birth certificate but they want black an white only ebay have now restrictions on my account ..any one else had this ...thanks

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements