Ebay system constantly showing an error.

I have been trying to return an item that was so poor in quality that it was not fit for purpose. The returns system seemed very simple and instructed me to print of the return address label or save the qr code to present to the post office. When trying to do this, the screen just showed an error message. The message says there is a problem, it's not you it's us.! Please return later. This has been happening for over two weeks, and attempts to contact the seller return a similar message.  My eBay page shows all other purchases except this one as it was via the sellers eBay shop. Requests via for a human to contact me via the chat bot help page are unanswered and more lately returning to the above message. The item was not expensive and I am nearly at the point of giving up and refusing to use eBay again. It is so frustrating. Maybe somebody could contact eBay on my behalf and get them to contact me, or should I just give up!

Message 1 of 2
See Most Recent
1 REPLY 1

Ebay system constantly showing an error.

If this is not showing on your Ebay account, did you buy as a guest?

The link below will get an online chat or a callback so you can report the issue with accessing the label.  However, you do still need to be within the time allowed to return the item. When does it say it needs to be returned by in your opened case?

"There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true; the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
Søren Kierkegaard, Danish philosopher (1813 - 1855)
Message 2 of 2
See Most Recent