Discussion
Learn useful eBay tips, such how to bid or use seller tools, or to discuss about the things you love!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Selling

This area is for members to discuss all aspects of selling on eBay.co.uk with other community member...

1376 Posts

Buying

Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced mem...

489 Posts

Payments

Payments related discussions, questions, and input shared here

135 Posts

Technical Issues

To troubleshoot, clear cache/cookies and try a new browser. We recommend sharing screenshots and URL...

481 Posts

eBay Ireland

Help other eBay buyers and sellers and get your questions answered here.

4 Posts

Activity in Discussion

Royal mail delayed/lost

I sold an item 13/11/23 and posted same day first class. Buyer messaged to say it still hasn't arrived (20/11/23). Tracking is still stuck on when the parcel was accepted at the post office I used to send it, no further updates. When i go on royal ma...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Printing Label issues

As of today when I generate a label for my label printer via eBay is has started showing the customs information.I ship only to the UK exclusively. It has never happened until today.Any advice is welcome as I worried they will be denied at the office...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Feedback and Removal

Feedback is becoming a joke now, customers can literally leave you a thumbs down or even a flavour review and in some cases when you follow the ebay policy when they have to verify the order and the customer request for it to be cancelled they can le...

Resolved! Nectar

Your Nectar account has been temporarily disabled. We cannot show you your points balance and account information. Contact Nectar Customer Support. I need help with the above. Nectar customer support say it’s all fine from their end. I’ve tried using...

Resolved! Business and personal account

Can I have an ebay business account and an ebay personal account?I have an ebay business account and tried to open a second, personal, account but ebay automatically made the second account into a business account? About to close this second unneeded...

Global Shipping - Restricted Item

Maybe once or twice a year, one of the items I sell via global shipping is not sent due to it being "restricted": We're writing to inform you that your recent transaction sold through the Global Shipping Programme to x can't be completed.The item in ...

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

Royal Mail tracked labels now have proof of postage -unable to use label printer

hi fellow sellers, this morning my labels have a proof of postage attached to most labels which stops me using my label printer, im having to resort to a4 and tape, is there any way of removing the proof of postage and return to just the label to use...

Why I'm quitting ebay for good

A couple of months ago, I sold a hifi item on here for over £100. I had been warned beforehand about scammers buying electronic goods, and "harvesting" the internal components to repair their own faulty items. Luckily, I took the warnings seriously. ...

Shipping label problems UK

Trying to print shipping labels today, I use a dymo printer with 4x6 shipping labels. For some reason when i buy my labels, it comes with a certificate of postage for online postage at the botton of the page. This does not fit on a 4x6 shipping label...

Being spammed with 'discount' offers

Ebay now has a policy of allowing sellers to spam potential buyers with 'discount' offers. They've done this with things on the watch list for a while, but are now seemingly doing it with things which have been simply viewed and not watched. I have t...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
Most Helpful Authors