Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

York

I have a couple of days in York at the end of the month and never having been there before I wondered if any of you have any tips for things to do, places to see.

Talk about a Newby!!! LOL!!!!!!!

Somebody's just bid on a puzzle - nothing strange about that, except he's a REAL newby - he or she joined YESTERDAY! Assuming he wins my item, apart from sending him a standard invoice, I'm going to have to send him a separate email explaining exactl...

Oh no, not already!!!

I saw the first one last night!! Last night was still only April!! They're supposed to come the second half of May and the first half of June! The clue is in the name...May Bugs...June Bugs Billy witches....cockchafers! AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!! Molly won'...

Resolved! Your ideas please for my next project

I have laid my hands on these two items and want to do something with them, the box I think is an old cutlery box, I think I can bash the mounts out, but need to know how to get the baize off the inside, thought about steaming it off, not sure weithe...

P1016066.JPG P1016067.JPG P1016069.JPG

Northern Sweet

I know someone put the thread about Clootie Dumpling and it made me think of something. Im sure it was on Ade Edmunsons programme when he went round all the different towns and cities in the u.k and talked about traditions and music and food. It was ...

Chest xray.

Has anyone ever had a Chest xray at their hospital?. I have to go up to a walk in centre tomorrow and get it done. Do you have to undress?,, or do you just take top bits off and stand in front of the machine while they do it?. I just wondered as ive ...

Cakes, Cakes & More Cakes!

I have made coffee sponge, apricot flapjacky thing which disintigrated but tastes yummy,chocolate chip muffins, cornflake crunch and am now waiting for a chocolate sponge tofinish cooling so I can ice it. Smells delicious but it's for the funeral tom...

stan...xxx

stan...I'll slap your legs next time I see you Thank you ( & the worms ) I'm feeling a bit better - still waiting for X-ray results...but no news is good news. At least I can breathe now, although I do have a rather sexy husky voice, or so my postie ...

Jigsaw Question

I have a number of jigsaws. Other than actually doing the puzzles, how can I be sure they are complete.Can I simply count the pieces. When the number of pieces are stated on a jigsaw, ie 500, 1000 etc. is this the exact number of pieces or an estimat...

**towery** hello

Hello you, tried to send you a pm and it says you don't exist Wanted to say thank you for my Dorothy L. birthday 'card' - how do you do that??? I am such a Luddite on the PC Read loads (again) when I was in hospital

Prey

Did anyone start watching the new Crime Drama Prey last night?. I was not going to watch it but thought it was quite riveting. Mmmmm exciting stuff and hes quite a good actor. I also wanted to see the lovely Adrian Edmunson in a serios role as i have...

No wonder my computer's so slow!

My computer's being running slower and slower recently - sometime it takes so long to fire up I actually make a cup of tea waiting. I decided to go into defragment. It told me I had just 3% space available and I needed at least 15%, and told me to ge...

Choice of Garden Fencing?

I am wanting to replace fencing in the garden on one side. However, I would like the standard type of 5-6ft Wooden Panels, but is it possible not to have the concrete support joints inbetween each panel? I appreciate that concrete support probably la...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

I didn't know this!

about BT pricing Pricing area Our pricing varies depending on where you are. In areas where there's competition from other broadband providers, our prices are lower than in areas where BT Wholesale is the only broadband supplier. Exchange areas 1 & 2...