Computing Advice & Technology Chat
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! DVD+/-RW

Can anyone tell me the difference between + or - on a DVD, I have used DVD-RW with my camcorder but with 8cm discs going out of fashion DVD+RW are best priced?

Account banned

My account was banned for no reason when I posted my first listing I'm new to this and I don't know much and now your asking me to reimburse eBay? I didn't do anything this is completely wrong and unfair.

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

amp

Hi, can someone please explain why the following keeps appearing in the messages I send, as it's driving me nuts! It's never happened before and I don't understand what it means or supposed to achieve? ""each ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

How can I get banned

I have a terrible eBay addiction. I have tried to quit but never make it to 30days.I have asked to be blocked or account removed but eBay refuse.I have tried messaging up passwords and random emails as address. So I need to get banned from eBay, Is t...

EBay app

Hi I need to see my message to return and get something bck to sleep dove company but My app not letting see the message pls let them know and tell them to call me plz I need help from u guys thanks a lot

The talk-talk scams.

I used to be with TT. However, after the TT hacking and when the scamming phone calls took off, I began getting them like "There is a problem with your router...." When one chap phoned and said I had a problem, I told him I knew he was a scammer and ...

User avatar by Guide
  • 39 replies
  • 0 kudos

Post flooding ???

I've been trying to reply to Cee-Dee's picture-saving query - not that it was necessary but... Anyway, when I eventually remembered to sign myself in and then re-submit because of "illegal html" (no links, apart from Imgur in the Insert Img), I got t...

Photos transfer advice needed

Good morning,My trusty camera I normally use to take photos for posting seems to have given up working.I decided to try using android phone instead. I am finding this very difficult and would prefer to use laptop for listing. I need to be able to see...