IF YOU UNISTALL EBAY THEN REINSTALL DO YOU LOOSE ALL YOUR SELLING ITEMS

IF YOU UNINSTALL THEN REINSTALL EBAY WILL I LOOSE MY SELLING ITEMS

Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

You cannot uninstall eBay as such - do you mean something like Selling Manager?

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

Listings etc are held on ebays database not your computer,

you cannot 'uninstall ebay' as you don't install it in the first place.

What is it you are trying to do.

Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

Are you talking about an app?  You won't lose your listings if you reinstall, for the reason others have mentioned.

greenginkgo
Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

Loose your items on an eager, waiting world!

Or to add a touch of affectation to pedantry:

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;
    Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,
    The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, and everywhere
    The ceremony of innocence is drowned;
    The best lack all conviction, while the worst
    Are full of passionate intensity.

All seems to have a horrid resonance, somehow. looking at the possible effects upon eBay's poor sellers of the wonderful new "defects" system, no matter how hard eBay higher-ups try to defend it.

Joking aside - mobile devices like tablets and smartphones seem to make it incredibly difficult for sellers to maintain their usual standards. Having ventured into the wonderful world of Android/tablets, I'm becoming more and more sympathetic towards all the ghastly capitals-only or no--capital-letter-at-the-beginning-of-a-sentence posts which crop up more and more frequently. The "devices" really don't always help the users.

Might it be worth continuing to use conventional computers for important activities until the technology matures a little further?

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

Listings with "eBay mobile" on them are almost invariably totally inadequate and get skipped PDQ -  unless the item is so desirable that it warrants time spent on a multitude of ASQs Woman Sad

Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

Do you mean uninstall Turbolister?  If so, you will lose all the items in the database (but your current Ebay listings won't be affected).

There's a way to save the content of TL before you uninstall, then you can reload it into the reinstalled TL - have a look at the Help function within TL.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beware of the Asterisk Police

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

when i go to my watch list it says i don't have anything. But if i keep hitting on it it will eventually go there. I have two hundred and some on my watch list.

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

When I try to delete anything from my watch list it comes up as error and won’t let me delete anything,been in touch with eBay they say they are having problems and are trying to get it sorted
Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

I took my ebay off by mistake how do i get it back
Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

fix something ebay cant seem to  i go on sellers page looking at sewing machines  when i clicked on seller to assk questions nothing happens 

Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

Shut UP you driveling half-wit

Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent