2 REPLIES 2

Suspension

you still have live listings

what did the email actually say?

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Suspension

A standard letter informing me of a seven-day suspension. Starts as follows:

Your account has been restricted because activity on it didn't follow our Restricted adult items policy. Adult and sexual wellness items must be listed in the correct category and must follow our guidelines.

A total nonsense as this item which is a 1950's pin-up magazine does not contravene any eBay restrictions. The magazine is titled SPICK and I have sold hundreds of them over many years as indeed have many other sellers. It is not and adult item unless you consider cheesecake photography of girls in bathing suits "adult" material. The item "removed" this morning was an equally innocent pin-up magazine containing nothing sexually explicit even by 1950's standards
However this is not the point, which is why are suspensions being given retrospectively?. I'm assured that this should not happen. How far back can this go? . Why has an identical situation led to a suspension when the previous event was shown to have been wrongly imposed. Any idiot could see this by checking my recent previous contacts with eBay.
Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent