How can I get banned

I have a terrible eBay addiction. 

I have tried to quit but never make it to 30days.

I have asked to be blocked or account removed but eBay refuse.

I have tried messaging up passwords and random emails as address. 

So I need to get banned from eBay, 

Is there something I can do to get blocked from eBay permanently. Selling nazi stuff or something? 

Message 1 of 7
See Most Recent
6 REPLIES 6

How can I get banned

if you  don't pay for anything  you will be stopped eventually,

but ebay won't stop you opening another account to do the same thing,

just grow a pair and stop buying things, it really isn't difficult

or change the password to something you'll never remember then log out

Message 2 of 7
See Most Recent

How can I get banned

It is that difficult its called addiction.

Message 3 of 7
See Most Recent

How can I get banned

If you are really serious about this you need to get some help. Getting banned as a buyer is probably not that easy, in any case your addiction will find a new outlet. Unless you move to a deserted island you will find another site or another way to spend money. Unfortunately there are no easy answers, it is something that you will need to deal with by yourself with expert help.

The positive thing here is that you have recognized there is a problem, next step is to really want this to stop and get the appropriate help. Your way of thinking can be reset, this is what an expert can help you with.

First step is to really want this to end, it's within yourself to make that change.

Apart from  offering support, I can't do much more to help. Sorry. Feel free to message me if you think it would help.

Message 4 of 7
See Most Recent

How can I get banned

Yeah I'm doing that but getting banned would help. What does eBay just ban
for.
Message 5 of 7
See Most Recent

How can I get banned

I have no idea, but I am sure a google search would show people that have been banned and the reason for the ban.

I honestly think you should try getting help reprograming your thought process, getting banned from one site is not going to cure an addiction, your need for a fix will just find another way to satisfy that urge. At this point chemicals in the brain take over.

Whatever you do, good luck.

Message 6 of 7
See Most Recent

How can I get banned

I just got locked out of my account because ebay changed the password for 'security' reasons. I think it might have been because I was using a VPN. (You can get a free one with Protonmail).

When I tried to reset the password it said I would need to speak to an ebay rep, but when I tried to get them to call me I just kept getting sent round in an endless loop with no way to get a call-back. I won't tell you how I eventually manged to get back in because that would defeat the purpose of what you want to achieve.

However, as someone else said you really need to get some sort of professional help because your compulsive behaviour will likely manifest elsewhere if you can't get your 'fix' on ebay.

All the best

Message 7 of 7
See Most Recent