Buying
Discover tried-and-true techniques for better bidding and buying on eBay from fellow experienced members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seller has too long to respond to request

Hello. To give a little background, I am new to eBay and have only purchased a few items off here. I bought an item on here that I could have got from elsewhere, but chose to have it off eBay as the delivery speed was much quicker than other storefro...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ebay getting worse for buyers

Don't know about you but my experience of eBay has gone down massively this decade, they literally have gone against buyers giving us no protection against thieving courier companies even after proof provided and now they won't let you cancel orders ...

Feedback removal for a seller left by mistake.

HiI can I remove negative feedback I left to a seller by mistake for an order which was even cancelled by the way. I basically mixed up two sellers while leaving feedback as I bought the same thing but one I had to cancel the order. Now I left wrong ...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How long to wait for response from seller when requesting invoice?

During yesterday and the day before, I won a series of diecast-car related bids, many of these around £1 - £2, totalling £13 before postage. Each of these have an individual postage cost of £2.94, which I initially paid no notice to, since every sell...

Order Cancelled After Postage

I ordered an item earlier this week, the buyer posted it on Friday. However they have now cancelled the order, issued me a refund and want me to return the item to them. They have offered to pay any costs I incur. My question is do I have to do this?...

Call & Collect Address not updated in my account

I moved from Cardiff to Nottingham (170 miles away) two months ago. I changed my Call & Collect Address to a Nottingham one as soon as I moved. And whenever I have shopped on Ebay since, it has shown the correct Nottingham Call & Collect Address. But...

Resolved! Seller blocked me, not cancelling order, relisted item I purchased

Hi, I made an order last night around 9pm. After placing the order, around 20 mins after, I noticed that the item photos and description were a little ambiguous so I immediately sent a cancellation request to the business seller with a separate and v...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

i need help for 3 items brought from ebay and i contact the siller ite been play times

Shipping Malpractice

EBay has a rule for sellers that they have to ship within a reasonable time frame. Great But! So, sellers are smart allicks, at least a few of them are, so to get around this rule, they create a shipping lable. Then they do not ship for another LONG ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Once again an auction is removed before it ends

It's become a bit of a joke now, if any seller dosen't like the way an auction is going they can just end it without any obligation to sell. What is the point of calling anything an auction when ebay clearly allows any selling auction to be pulled. M...

Sellers with no stock

In the "report an item" listing, there doesn't seem to be a specific category for sellers who don't hold stock. This is happening all the time and it's getting so bad that I'm probably not going to waste my time ordering on Ebay any more. I recently ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos
Got buying related questions? Start here: