Seller blocked me, not cancelling order, relisted item I purchased

Hi, I made an order last night around 9pm. After placing the order, around 20 mins after, I noticed that the item photos and description were a little ambiguous so I immediately sent a cancellation request to the business seller with a separate and very polite message stating why I wanted a cancellation.

The seller didn't respond, just blocked me so I can't contact him. He also hasn't responded to the cancellation request and to make matters even worse, he has RESLISTED the same item I purchased back up for sale, all while leaving my cancellation pending & leaving me blocked so I can't chase eup my refund. What can I do in this situation? Any help would be appreciated.

Here's a link to the item I purchased and requested a cancellation for, which the seller has strangely put up for sale again.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/226008906846

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It's poor behaviour but the only way to guarantee a refund is to go down the item not received route.

That's quite clearly not 14g of gold!

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

one day after the last estimated delivery date open a not received case -

https://resolutioncentre.ebay.co.uk/

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Anything I can do about the fact that the seller has relisted the same item for sale ? What on earth is the seller playing at ? Surely that's some form of a violation of eBay policy? Leaving my cancellation request ignored whilst blocking me and then putting the item which I purchased up for sale at the same time ? 

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

It's poor behaviour but the only way to guarantee a refund is to go down the item not received route.

That's quite clearly not 14g of gold!

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Thank you 🙏

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent
Got buying related questions? Start here: