Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

goods not available

I bought from seller and he threatend me about my feedback. I reported this to ebay and they said they would look at his acount. He is now advertising as follows. Webitword for £4 Check it out webitword domain is up for sale so I pose the question, H...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unreliable buyer

Hi..having sold a camping fridge to a buyer on the 14th April. (SUN..)I messaged the buyer to ask when they would like to collect.. the buyer messaged the next morning (MON 15th) to ask if he could collect around midday.. I replied saying I'd be back...

Only charged 30p fees for laptop sold at £459.99?

I know I could ask through chat but it's past 10pm so live chat is closed. I recently sold a Macbook Air laptop for £459.99. The payment has been processed and the amount of £459.69 is due to be paid to me tomorrow morning. It says my total fees were...

fraudulent activity report

Hi All, I am just curious as personally I think it is another scam by buyers. I sold a top beginning of Jan 2024, as soon as the 90 days passed I received from ebay, "funds with held as it was reported as a fraudulent purchase by the buyer via their ...

Nectar voucher?

I have converted some nectar points into an eBay voucher and have no code sent and when I've gone to buy an item it's no where to be seen, nectar says it's there but I can't find it anywhere, it's frustrating and confusing

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Feedback

Hello,I know this is not an issue with eBay service, but maybe worth to mention.Do you find it a bit annoying with buyers not leaving any feedback? I dont mind when it is a little thing for couple of quid.But I've had so many situations when eg. I se...

User avatar by Engager
  • 44 replies
  • 4 kudos

Customs charges

I want to return an item because it is nothing like the images and has some small but noticable damage, when it arrived in the UK I had to pay £70 customs charges, how do I claim this back when I return the item?

Promotional offers

Hi everyone, has anyone else stopped getting offers for selling ?I used to get offers regularly every few weeks and regularly sold stuff but haven't received one for months. Hope someone can advise me on anything I can do to try and receive them agai...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Resolved! Bidding?

Hello, can anyone tell me how this odd bidding can happen? What I mean is how can you out bid yourself by such a big jump. Attached is a screenshot of what I mean. I've read eBay's guide on bidding and how it rises in increments to your maximum. It s...

Screenshot_20240506_191200_com.android.chrome.jpg

Query purchasing postage label on item sold

Hi, I have sold a dress for £5.57, with Evri postage cost of £2.94. E-bay has already transferred the total £8.51 into my bank account. I need to post this to the buyer tomorrow, but when I click on the item to "Purchase Postage", I keep getting the ...

No ref number global shipping

Sold 2 lot today with global shipping program. When I go to post it give the Lichfield address but were ref number should be it saying ref. NULL So can not post ? Just amazing how can you send items with out the ref number so they can identify the pa...

Resolved! Listing description with AI

Dear eBay sellers, What is the best service that can write listings titles and descriptions using AI? For example, if we enter a product type and name and some specifics. It writes the title and description for me. Thanks in advance!

• 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ebay £1700 Sales Threshold

Hello everyone, I have two questions about the Ebay £1700 sales threshold: 1. If I reach £1700 in the middle of the year, will it be reported to HMRC immediately or will it be reported at the end of the year or Jan 2025? 2. Although I reach £1700, th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Israel Post Tracking not Possible

I have always sent a fair number of orders to Israel via Royal Mail and delivery has always proved to be safe and reliable. Sometimes there are delays and by simply tracking the package directly on the Israel Post website brings up some detailed info...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Bidding

I bidded on an item that I won but it's not in my purchases & on the bid it said 2 bids had been placed, which I did both of them as I increased my bid. But it's saying I didn't win the item when I should have? Has anyone else experienced or is able ...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements