Inquiry Regarding Listing, Selling Policies, Payment, and Business Account

Dear eBay Customer Care,

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to seek guidance and assistance regarding several matters related to my eBay account (ID: Prem.patel1225) and my intentions to start a business account.

Firstly, I would appreciate your assistance in understanding the process of listing items on eBay. Specifically, I am seeking guidance on how to effectively list items for sale on the platform.

Secondly, I am keen to ensure that I adhere to eBay's selling policies to avoid any potential suspension in the future. Could you please provide me with information on the top 10 eBay selling policies that I should prioritize to maintain compliance and prevent any disruptions to my selling activities?

Additionally, I am interested in linking my bank account to my eBay account to receive payments for sales. Could you please outline the steps involved in linking my bank account for payment receipt?

Furthermore, I am considering upgrading my eBay account to a business seller account. In this regard, I would like to inquire about the required legal documents for starting a business account. Specifically, what documents do I need to provide to verify my business identity and legality?

Lastly, I would like to know if it's possible to use my existing eBay account (ID: Prem.patel1225) for a business seller eBay account. If so, are there any specific steps or considerations I should be aware of in transitioning to a business account?

I appreciate your attention to these inquiries and look forward to your guidance and assistance in these matters. Please feel free to contact me if you require any further information or clarification.

Thank you for your time and support.

Warm regards,

Mr.pragnesh

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

plpmr
Experienced Mentor

"Dear eBay Customer Care,"

you are not speaking to eBay as these are public boards and we cannot see into any account.

Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

If you click the Help & Contact tab at the top of your screen then all the answers to your questions can be found there.

As mentioned these are public boards, and we are all buyers and sellers like your goodself.

My business was a finalist in the ebay business awards 2023.
Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

red_magpie
Experienced Mentor

eBay selling policies that I should prioritize to maintain compliance

eBay's own stated priority is to provide buyers with a good buying experience. Above all, you need to read and understand eBay's money back guarantee and comply with eBay's procedures and timelines for any return requests.

When eBay has to step in to resolve disputes the seller receives a defect on their account. It doesn't take many account defects to be banned from selling.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent