The Round Table
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

There may be blackouts ahead but

A new wind farm came on stream today near Barrow in Furnace, the scale is awesome and it takes advantage of one of the most reliable windy places on the planet. Could these farms also become potential marine conservation areas helping to improve fish...

Practical Jokes...

We all like a laugh at times, and some of us can be practical jokers.Well, over my life I have indulged in a few, some I obviously cannot relate on here for erm!! obvious reasons, others like putting cling film across a room entrance, or over the toi...

Things to come.

With all the problems that the airlines are going through, and the cutting of services, this is a scenario that just might become reality in the near future... Attendant: Welcome aboard Ala Carte Air, sir. May I see your ticket? Passenger: Sure. Atte...

ebola ebola

If ever there was a time to make our Ports, and Airports secure, it has to be now, surely! But I bet our Politicians will only act when it becomes too late, and the problem becomes rife, as it eventually reaches our Shores. We, by that I mean, our el...

Do we need Summer Time any more?

Do we need the annual switch to Summer time and the Autumnal switch back to GMT any more? Would we be be any worse off to stick with GMT all year round? The World's timekeeping revolves around UCT which is really GMT so why bother these days with "Su...

User avatar by Guide
  • 31 replies
  • 0 kudos

Scousers (:

Revealed: How debt mountain of unpaid council tax is worth £450 for EVERY family in some parts of the country£2.5billion is owed in unpaid council tax in England, latest figures showBill is equivalent to more than £100 for every property in the count...

scam

i may be slow to have realised this but there seems to be a large number of cars for sale with a contact number which is unobtainable presumably you then email the seller and end up in some phising scam ?planetbell

Sometimes when we cry....

Sometimes... when you cry....no one sees your tears. Sometimes... when you are in pain.no one sees your hurt. Sometimes. when you are worried..no one sees your stress Sometimes..when you are happy..no one sees your smile ....But PHARTE !! Just ONE bl...

Sometimes when you cry....

S O M E T I M E S Sometimes....when you cry....no one sees your tears. Sometimes....when you are in pain....no one sees your hurt. Sometimes....when you are worried....no one sees your stress. Sometimes....when you are happy....no one sees your smile...

UPDATE

Battling Ashya, five, has his final proton treatment in Prague but doctors admit he is 'not fully recovered' from his brain cancer Ashya King, 5, will have the last of his 30 treatments in Prague this morning This week was seen smiling on first visit...

How easy is this for you?

If you can read this OUT LOUD you apparently have a strong mind. And better than that: Alzheimer's is a long, long, way down the road before it ever gets anywhere near you. To my interested Roundy Table friends: If you can read the following paragrap...

Seeing is believing

I promise this is the truth...............I was out and about this afternoon and passed a Big Black Hearse, which was doing about 65 MPH. I had seen it from a distance and thought it looked strange, when I caught up with it; I discovered it had been ...

Towns are running out of space to bury the dead.

Well I thought you all need to be cheered up. And knowing this might just do it. A national shortage of grave space has become critical with some towns now on the brink of having nowhere to bury the dead, MPs have warned. And no where in many cases i...

Remember ... nine years ago today

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/merseyside/4372230.stm Tributes left for a dead chickenFlowers and tributes were left in an alleyway where the body of a mystery dead baby was found - before police realised it was only a chicken foetus.A member of ...

Ebay email

Hello.Does anyone know how to contact Ebay via email. I can't find an email address anywhere and it would be cheaper than phoning. Thank you.

Actress and TV presenter Lynda Bellingham has died.

The British actress and presenter who had cancer, has died aged 66. Her agent has confirmed. Sue Latimer said she died yesterday in ''her husband's arms''. The actress, best known for her long running role as a mother in the Oxo TV adverts. A wonderf...

Can you read this then?

Can you read this? Apparently only 55 people out of every 100 who attempt this in a controlled testing environment can. I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rsch...

Asbo's for dogs !

Owners of aggressive dogs to face fines and ‘dogbos’Allowing pets to snarl at strangers, threaten postal staff or terrify cats all punishable under laws coming into force on Mondayhttp://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/oct/18/owners-aggressive-...