Don't it make you mad??

It's about postal services etc.  People banging on about Amazon delivery times, Royal Mail. Even things like Google and the like. But at the present time, I don't know just who to complain about. I bought something from Ideal World,the Home Shopping channel on TV, that I thought was a fntastiv buy with a 2-3 day turnaround for post but so far, it's been 5 days and my brain is starting to hate them. My new gizmo is a 13.3" Mac laptop for £475 including postage. I've always liked the Mac laptops, especially these but now my eyes are dragging out of my head.

Maybe tomorrow,

Message 1 of 10
See Most Recent
9 REPLIES 9

Don't it make you mad??

Nope don't bother me.If I am in a real hurry for something I go and buy it in ( drum roll) a shop. If I am looking for a good deal I really don't care if it takes a few days more than stated.  You have obviously got something to use in the meantime so forget about it and when it arrives in 2 days you will be really happy!

Message 2 of 10
See Most Recent

Don't it make you mad??

@wskneil wrote:

Nope don't bother me.If I am in a real hurry for something I go and buy it in ( drum roll) a shop. If I am looking for a good deal I really don't care if it takes a few days more than stated. 

Must say I concur.

Message 3 of 10
See Most Recent

Don't it make you mad??

'Must say I concur'.

Well that's a first.

Mister EMB

Message 4 of 10
See Most Recent

Don't it make you mad??

I WOULD concur but it still isn't here.

Message 5 of 10
See Most Recent

Don't it make you mad??

@blackburn_stevie wrote:

It's about postal services etc.  People banging on about Amazon delivery times, Royal Mail. Even things like Google and the like. But at the present time, I don't know just who to complain about. I bought something from Ideal World,the Home Shopping channel on TV, that I thought was a fntastiv buy with a 2-3 day turnaround for post but so far, it's been 5 days and my brain is starting to hate them. My new gizmo is a 13.3" Mac laptop for £475 including postage. I've always liked the Mac laptops, especially these but now my eyes are dragging out of my head.

Maybe tomorrow,

Are these the same one's that PCW are selling for £399 ,with the big headline saying "cheaper than anyone else guaranteed ",free next day delivery etc ?.Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 10
See Most Recent

Don't it make you mad??

If so, that will make him mad!

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 7 of 10
See Most Recent

Don't it make you mad??

You had me worried there, lol.

This is the Macbook with the closest specs that I can see on the PCW website. The screen size, RAM etc are the same but these are £749 after a £100 cashback but still over £849 at the till.

APPLE MacBook Air 13.3"
2 reviews
£749 with £100 cashback. £849 payable at basket.  Claims must be made between 21 and 60 days after purchase. Offer ends 24/12/2014. Ts&Cs apply.
  • Intel® Core™ i5 processor
  • OS X Mavericks
  • Memory: 4 GB
  • Hard drive: 128 GB SSD
Home delivery Order & Collect
ps ......... Mine arrived by a service van this AM and it's brilliant. Not a mark or scratch on it. I have it on charge just now and I'll leave it there for a good few hours first and then try it out.
Happy days!!
Message 8 of 10
See Most Recent

Don't it make you mad??

Was it brand-spanking-new-never-been-out-of-the-box, "re-furbished" or secondhand?

It's life Jim, but not as WE know it.
Live long and prosper.

Message 9 of 10
See Most Recent

Don't it make you mad??

Cee-dee ...... My best guess is that the laptop was from either 2012 or 2013 and fully refurbished to "as new" condition.

Whichever it is, I have no complaints re quality.

Message 10 of 10
See Most Recent