T've lost the plot.

Some of you lot may say that I I lost it years ago but this time it really has gone.

The snag is that I'm trying to remember a web address and the name has gone right out of my head.

Maybe if I offer up the clues to the group, somebody here will put the right name in a reply.

Sure as eggs is eggs, I'll remember the nme just as asoon as I hit the "Post" button.

Anyway, as usual, it starts of with www. ??????,co,uk. The ????? bit is just one word and you use it in places like Google etc to find really unusual words. That may sound really strange but it's the best that I can do.

Thanks all,

Stevie ...... Gruff handshake for the Gents and a snog behind the bike shed for the Girls. (Or maybe the other way around, lol)

Message 1 of 15
See Most Recent
14 REPLIES 14

T've lost the plot.

Is it this?

http://phrontistery.info/ihlstart.html

If it is, I'll pass on the snog and you an give it to the next man Smiley Very Happy Smiley Wink

All that we are is what we have thought.
Message 2 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

Sorry, Suzie. That isn't it.

Maybe a handshake, lol

Message 3 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

tinyonline ?

Message 4 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

Urbandictionary?
Message 5 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

Sorry, Guys, but No.

No extra help either.

Message 6 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

www.brownielocks.com/words.html
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 7 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

tommy ........ This isn't a strange word to get me on to a web page. This IS a web page.

Message 8 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

Have you tried googling "unusual words"

Didn`t you put it in your favourites when you found it before

Hindsight is a wonderful thing.  LOL

Photobucket
Message 9 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

foyles

teachit

Photobucket
Message 10 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

http://users.tinyonline.co.uk/gswithenbank/unuwords.htm
......................................................................................................................................................................................................... .................Im a 76 year old Nutcase.. TOMMY LOVES YOU ALL. .. I'm a committed atheist.
Message 11 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

@blackburn_stevie wrote:

tommy ........ This isn't a strange word to get me on to a web page. This IS a web page.

....This is a web page if you read it.. www.brownielocks.com/words.html
Message 12 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

phrontistery

Message 13 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

What about www.procato.com

You can find gems like this:

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Message 14 of 15
See Most Recent

T've lost the plot.

PS

Pick the Word Play tab

Message 15 of 15
See Most Recent