Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay break there own rules

Well where do I start,I have so many things to talk about.It's all to do with eBay.I shall start with which I expect maybe some of you would need or have done in the pass had to deal withOn the eBay platform.Here one for you.I sold a camera on eBay t...

User avatar by Engager
  • 23 replies
  • 0 kudos

I've sold 97 items for £4500 this tax year

Hi all,I'm a private seller. I collect graded Pokemon cards as a hobby, I have collected for around 5 years now. I also have ADHD, a severe spending problem and quite a bit of credit card debt.I tend to buy items that I like the look of, then, anywhe...

Buyer has started a false INAD case tying to swap out his fake Nike trainers for my originals

In all my years on eBay this is the first case of a buyer attempting to defraud me. I can 100% vouch for the integrity of my listing and always make it a priority to offer a quality, trustworthy experience with every transacton and thereby continuall...

best offer

what is the lowest an buyer can offer if using best offer on my items

Resolved! Buyer Fraud – Sellers Beware – Ebay Won’t Help

I have been the victim of a buyer fraud and Ebay say it is not covered by Seller protection In February 2024 I sold a £4000 Computer part I decided not to use to a buyer who had joined ebay one month before – zero feedback. I discounted the part from...

Know where your items are

I had to cancel 3 sales, 2 sales I couldn't find the items within our premises, but have since found the affending items & relisted even tho we're still being sanctioned for these items being misslaid, The other issue I had a listing with multiple it...

Problems with searching

Hello, I wonder if any body can help. I cannot use any search facilities in my ebay shop. If I click on categories nothing happens if I try to do a search in the shop nothing happens. It was working fine up until a couple of days ago then stopped. It...

Yet another bug (two, actually) - will it never end?!

Sorry if this has been mentioned before, but I haven't seen it in recent threads. I tried to leave feedback for two recent buyers on the mobile site (in Classic View, whether that makes any difference). In both cases, I got a message saying that feed...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 'Item not received' claim for delivered item :)

I've received the most nonsense claim today for item not received: "Although the item was delivered to my address, the delivery person left if downstairs by the lift and did not ring the bell. By the time I checked my emails for delivery status and w...

Got selling related questions? Start here: