Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Cancelling bids

Hello helpful people,Question 1. how do I cancel a bid ?( I just can't find the relevant page again!)Question 2. How did they manage to bid in the first place?Because... the reason I need to cancel is, 'a Country I don't ship to' and somebody else fr...

Insane selling fees

it's been awhile since i sold anything on here. just sold some shoes for a total of £61. i spent £3.50 on the postage, and eBay's fees are £8.15, so i make a total of £49.35 excuse me?? and let's not get it twisted - this has nothing to do with the b...

Postage costs not being repaid to seller by ebay

Hello community, I hope you can help me on this one. I noticed that recently ebay stopped reimbursing me for the shipping costs although it is usually something the buyer pays (stated in listing). I get instantly the payout but not the shipping cost.

User avatar by Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Is this usual?

I am a little confused as i very rarely get a return. Sold an item and accepted an INAD (i may be about to be scammed but thats another story)So through the case i sent a Parcelforce label for the buyer to return it. The Buyer has been really slow in...

sales have dropped off a cliff

so recently my sales slowed for no apparent reason. i already use promoted listings so i decided to run a 5% discount campaign which did help.unfortunately, when that discount campaign ended on 30th April my sales have almost stopped.i have started a...

Screenshot 2024-05-10 165127.jpg

Unfair feedback that eBay refuse to remove

Hi all, I'm hoping someone might have a suggestion because I have tried everything I know. Last month a buyer contacted me to say that his purchase item was faulty and he wanted to return it. I messaged him back asking if he was able to print of a re...

Slitting shop into sections

I am about to launch my shopfront on ebay. I want to be able to section my shop into 3 sections:Vintage WatchesVintage Jewellery Antique & Vintage Objects How do I do this?Thank You

eBay Charging All Fees on eBay Collected Tax

Hey everyone! I was hoping that someone could help me to understand something. I understand that eBay has an obligation to collect taxes, charge fees, charge VAT for using the services based on UK and international law, and all of these things. I lov...

Can anyone help with this question?

I've not sold for over a year so a bit rusty and was looking at the 'Fees for private sellers' page where it says .. "Free selling for pre-owned clothesIt's now free for UK based private sellers to sell clothes. You won't pay final value fees or regu...

Got selling related questions? Start here: