Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

I've seen everything now.

I had my eye on an item that ends tomorrow. It had an minimum bid of £100.00 and someone during the last few days bid the requested amount ie one hundred pounds. He was and still is the only bidder. All of a sudden today he then made a further 49 bid...

Resolved! help with a possible malicious buyer

hi there, recently got my 1st bad feedback after years selling. The item was sold as working and included a video of it working. buyer paid, and after a week or so left feedback saying not working. He didn't contact me beforehand so that was the firs...

Resolved! Scam question

Hi, a person with 0 feedback and their account was created the day of the purchase has activated a buy it now option on a laptop I am selling and according to Ebay they have paid and the address is a genuine house according to Google maps. My questio...

eBay now allow defamatory comments!

Please be aware everyone that eBay now consider defamatory remarks to be perfectly admissable on their site! I was deliberately called arrogant in order to ruin my hard earned reputation. The very definition of defamation is to make remarks in order ...

Lost parcel

Hi, I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but I've been having issues with evri delivery. I have sent around 20 parcels over the course of a month and 6 of them have gone missing. 2 out of the 6 went missing at the parcel shop (tracking ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Disgruntled buyer, using a fake account

Posted this yesterday, but now cannot find it. Disgruntled buyer, using a fake account to bid on my items then not pay. How do I report this to Ebay? I recall previously there was a link for issues like this.

User avatar by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay cares little for sellers!!!

I sold a funnel that was EXACTLY as described and the dimensions are stated very clearly on the full description page. The buyer disagreed with the title but admitted he didn't read the full description page, if he had he would have known exactly wha...

Resolved! So many scammers

OK so lately the amount of scammers have just been crazy. Im taking photos every step of the way before posting them. 1st scam attempt was a cracker !! So I sell a £1045 phone. Buyer had good feedback. I pack it up and get it ready to post next day. ...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 7 kudos

Blocked buyer managing to purchase your items.

How can somebody on your blocked buyers list manage to buy from you - you spot the name and cancel the sale so no payments made and no goods sent then they leave you negative feedback 3 months later after ebay prompts them with a "HOW DID THIS SALE G...

Buyer wants to return item. Scam?

I recently sold a vintage Star Wars item on eBay for a decent amount of money. Having sold loads of stuff recently on eBay and never had a problem, as soon as the buyer paid, I parcelled it up and sent without thinking. It was only after sending that...

Funds on hold multiple times

This is beyond frustrating. I've sold 4 items on eBay this year as a casual seller (soon to be 5 when my next item finalises bidding in an hour or so), and each time my funds have been put on hold for 2 weeks "Because you have a limited selling histo...

Zero selling fees

One month left of zero selling fees and the deal has definitely triggered me to declutter and also sell a few high value items commison free. What's the feeling with people on if this is a one off never to be seen again offer or something we might se...

Got selling related questions? Start here:
Most Helpful Authors