Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Pancakes - well, how did your's go?

Pancake Day today. Spent forty-odd minutes cooking for my wife and daughter and, surprise, surprise, there was actually enough left over this time for li'le ole me! It rubbish what it says on the packet - enough for eight pancakes. If you're lucky, y...

Lights On

Does anyone else balk at the price of Light Bulbs. I know some of the poundstretcher shops have a few sizes but not all. Its ridiculous. And there are so many different types it takes you ages to find what you want. When you buy packs sometimes you g...

Tasty Tuesdays Tongue Tinglers

Chicken Pie and potato wedges, cabbage and carrots, Have run out of potatoes so will have to use frozen wedges. Skittles tonight so need something quick anyway. Followed by pancakes !!!!!!!!!!!!, ha! how many of you forgot?

What films have we been watching?

To go along with Towery's book thread how about film recommendations. We recently watched Warm Bodies - an interesting spin on the Zombie theme. Also watched Another Earth - quite good but strange filming method used.

Can you help me find these?

hi you guys....I'm looking for a set of measuring cups made of ceramic, just like four ordinary tea cups really. They have a band of patterns around the top, one row is hearts, another row on the top of the cups is fluted. They were in S*insb*ry's at...

Night night

well....it seems I'm on my own again...so I'll get off to bed then.nighty night every one, have a nice sleep and I'll see you all again tomorrow xx

Sundays Sizzling supper

We will be having Roast Chicken with bread sauce, carrots, parsnips and savoy cabbage. With apple and blackcurrant lattice pie and custard for pudidng. Has to be chicken as fussy son doesn't like red meat, at least we will have leftovers for tomorrow...

Yankee candles.....

I bought a collection of Y. Candles from Q*V a while ago. nearly all of them are faulty, of course you don't burn them all at once so can't return them can I as 30 day money back has ran out.One large one is supposed to smell of pineapple. It's been ...

Aquarium Salt?

anyone know about tropical tanks or can point me to a group? I've had a tank for years but yesterday when I bought Mollies the LFS told me to add 1g aquarium salt per litre to the water now and again in a couple of days to keep them happy. He said th...

Pads and Tablets

When you get an Ipad or any sort of Tablet is it just like the equivelant of a smaller laptop?. Can you do everything on them like go on here ect?. And do you just plug them in or charge them up?. Im sorry but im not up on the latest technology and m...

Senior Moment

Earlier on today my window cleaner came round. When he had nearly finished I got the money ready for him. I had a £10 note in one hand and a small leaflet I had been reading in the other. Doorbell rang and passing through the kitchen I threw the £10 ...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos