Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

On Sunday we bought a new bed, and I hear you say, well, Monday morning bright and early I had a phone call from the company about delivery, I was told Friday 14th, super I said not too long, what time I asked, 7am to 7pm, but could let me know on the day, well everyone was going to be out so I had to book a day off today, fab.

Have just had a phone call from the delivery company regarding the delivery of our new bed, would the 18th be alright, no I said because I had already booked it for the 14th and booked the day off. No he said we haven't been able to get hold of you and have left a voicemail message on Monday, No I said I spoke to a lady on Monday and it was all booked.  Can't do it then he said it will have to be Tuesday, great now booked it again.

Got to go into work and cancell day off now, why are delivery companies so bloomin difficult.

Rant over.

Message 1 of 6
See Most Recent
5 REPLIES 5

Just phone the people you bought it from and tell them Monday or no sale!.  Tends to concentrate the mind.  Delivery firm lose nothing by mucking you arouns, supplier does.

Message 2 of 6
See Most Recent

Not just so difficult but also they tell such blatant porkies to enforce their side of it - no customer care whatsoever.

Have you been able to change the day off at such short notice?

********************************************************************************
My body is an old warehouse full of declining storage, my mind is a dusty old reference library, strictly for members and archaeologists only
Message 3 of 6
See Most Recent

Yes I can change days off quite easily I am owed a couple of favours anyway.  It was more the fact that if it came on Friday I had all weekend to sort the room out etc, now I am off Tuesday and have to go back to work Wednesday so the room will be a tip and I have to get rid of the old bed, Oh yes they would take it for £30 ha I think not.  Son is having the old base (it isn't so old) as his bed has broken.

Never mind, it was just annoying that I thought I had booked it when the woman rang Monday.

Message 4 of 6
See Most Recent

deep breath........and breathe xxx

Photobucket

Message 5 of 6
See Most Recent

They are difficult Captain your right ,,they drive me round the bend. Im too frightened to order anything as i dont know what half their policies are on Delivery Time Options!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Message 6 of 6
See Most Recent