Family, Home and Garden
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bird identification please

now, my friend says she's just spotted a bird in her garden she's never seen before. She says it's like a red footed falcon, but it had an orrange red bib.Anyone know what type it is please? she said it had a beak like a bird of prey, so the falcon w...

Worst and Best adverts

Just wondered which adverts on TV at the moment you like and dislike. Worst one for me is the Mercedes-Benz adverts with the chickens - I just don't get it!Favourite is still the Maltesers one with the women skipping

Save Your Coppers

Does anyone save one pences and two pences?. I collect them and then do not know really to take them in a shop or a bank?. I usually make up the odd for bills and put them in a little bag when i pay. But i dont know if you can just walk into a bank a...

Have u bn infected by horrific malware TIDYNETWORK ADVERTISING? Says it comes from Ebay?

Hi,Has anyone been infected by a truly annoying malware called Tidynetwork Advertising? I've checked the web to see how to take it off -and it keeps returning. Various links say that it comes direct from Ebay. Surely - this cannot be true.

Resolved! Smaller photo's

Can someone tell me how to post smaller photo's please? The one of the Squirrel is far too big (chose the wrong picture, too, LOL) Also how do some of you manage to post photo's without them opening as an attachment, where they are in with your text?...

Monday's misappropriated Meals

Well it was going to be pork and apricot casserole. bought the apricots Saturday, hid them before I went out and OH has left 6 or so in the bottom of the packet - 'tis now a pork, apple and apricot casserole with veg and mash!

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Jumping before they were pushed - ATOS

So ATOS want out of their contact with the DWP to run the grossly unfair 'Fit for Work' program They filled the media yesterday with stories of woe, about threats to staff etc, as the reason they want out -------------------------- The Government and...

Good grief not again!!!!!!!

It's blowing like mad here at the moment, OH keeps going in and out thinking another tile off the roof, etc etc, he'll drive himself nuts at this rate!!!mind you it is blowing bad.....hold on to your hat!!

dipute case against me

hi , it's been a long time since i have been on here (hi everyone), but i have a question, i sold an item on sunday 9th feb, buyer paid either the sunday or monday and i posted tuesday 11th, (week ago today), i know she should of got it by now but sh...

Poem

A few years ago my cat Ollie went to rainbow bridge. Someone put a poem on here and it was lovely, but I can't find it and can't remember who posted it. Can anyone help please?

Has Ed been kidnapped??

....no tea thread!!!!we had a pizza from A*di and it was the bestest pizza I've ever tasted, I'm right fussy with pizza. then some of my chocklit cake, seeing no one called for a slice!

Any MEN'S competition magazines out there?

I'm an avid comper but almost all the competition magazines out there are aimed at the female genre, and the stories are so repetative. The competitions in T.A.B. is so easy they almost constitute a free draw so I but their rival magazine, but everyt...

Calling Merlin

Hi Merlin - you may remember you put some pics of your latch hook rug on and I said I would have a go at doing one. Well I have finished it apart from binding it, so thought I would post a pic. Sorry to be showing something Christmassy in February bu...

Latch Hook Rug.jpg

Very important Protect your Bank details - ZuesVM Trojan 'virus' alert - hidden in images

TROJAN ALERT: A new variant of the notorious ‪#‎Zeus‬ banking ‪#‎Trojan‬ uses images as a decoy. ZeusVM targets your bank details, and can empty your account. Make sure your own anti-virus is up to date and that it protects against ZuesVM This is NOT...

Left-Handers

Given that one in ten of the population are left-handed, I just wondered who else on this site is left-handed and what everyday things cause you the most problems?