Impressions broken again??

Can you please check if there is another problem with impressions? Another counting glitch? These stats can not be correct. Organic impressions promoted views down to under 3000 views today at time of writing. This time last week almost 73000 views. Please help.  dave@ebay kat@ebay 

7E9BF935-90AC-440E-9BCE-A84269AC01A7.png

Message 1 of 667
See Most Recent
666 REPLIES 666

Thanks @worsleywear, Ive added your example to the report.

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 21 of 667
See Most Recent

Hi @vintagewatchpart 

Ive added you to the report. I'm just waiting on an update from tech, I'll post back as soon as I have more. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 22 of 667
See Most Recent

Can you add me to the list dave@ebay, same issue and sales just flatlined

Message 23 of 667
See Most Recent

Thanks @british-ceramics-and-paintings , Ive added you to the report. 

Thanks,

Dave

eBay
Message 24 of 667
See Most Recent

Experiencing same problem

Message 25 of 667
See Most Recent

DM sent dave@ebay 

Seems to be in the same slide today as well

Message 26 of 667
See Most Recent

Has anyone ended their current campaign and started a new one since the 4th? Did it fix this issue?

If no response from eBay and/or it doesn't go back to normal soon I will try it tomorrow. 

Message 27 of 667
See Most Recent

Would be interesting to see if this fixes the problem

Message 28 of 667
See Most Recent

I'll try it and let you know.

Message 29 of 667
See Most Recent

I have zero orbaginc sales on my site for 2 days..........organic sales make-up 25% of my normal sales, so to loss that much and have promoted listings and fee's now equal 25% I have effectively lost 50% of my business to ebay. Nearly time to close the doors.

Message 30 of 667
See Most Recent

Same here ..... 20,000-30,000 organic every day for the past 90 days, then

05/07  - 10,844

06/07 - 7,495

Today - 3,512 so far 

impressions90days.jpg

Message 31 of 667
See Most Recent

Meanwhile.... NO SALES!

Message 32 of 667
See Most Recent

Just seen the first (unofficial) report of this issue affecting a eBay.com seller.

Expecting this issue to blow up over the weekend.

Meanwhile we wait for eBay as we loose money hand over fist. 

Message 33 of 667
See Most Recent

So impressions broken and also our dispatched by dates have changed. This has then affected to estimated delivery dates. I've got estimated dates of 18th July for 2nd class which doesn't really bother me as I'd rather be cautious about estimates than the usual estimate if order today receive it yesterday. However, if the broken impressions isnt actually broken and is actually a true reflection on the traffic ...... Well tumbleweed moment ..... 

Message 34 of 667
See Most Recent

My sales etc have plummeted since the 4th July.  Funnily enough on the other platform too.  So wondering if this is a Google Ads thing.  Maybe change of algorith or whatever it is they do.

Message 35 of 667
See Most Recent

Still waiting for a fix, still loosing money. 

Message 36 of 667
See Most Recent

Issue now being reported by US sellers on the eBay.com technical boards. 

Message 37 of 667
See Most Recent

Mine are showing the same. 

Message 38 of 667
See Most Recent

This is really getting beyond a joke now.  Every few weeks now something gets broken and they take ages to fix it.  Looks like another few £1000 sales lost.  In  my old job people would have been sacked for this level of incompetence.

How can we plan, how can we make strategies for advertising, promotions, stock etc etc of this type of thing keep happening?

Message 39 of 667
See Most Recent

It looks like the organic impressions is delayed, mine were very low on the 3-5th July yesterday but looking at today they have increased, so while the last 2 days looks low,if we check those dates in a couple of days they will show a different figure. Sales are still low though by about 25-30%:

lingerie0nline_0-1688803580459.png

Message 40 of 667
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: