Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Ebay search broken

Anyone else found that their best selling listings that have been at the top of the first page until only yesterday evening are now appearing on the 2nd or 3rd page? The search is bringing up loads of irrelevant listings listed by sellers with poor f...

Incorrect total price received from a sale.

So, i'm a bit confused, this has happened before but i didn't look into it that time thinking it was a one off glitch and not to be worried about, however it has happened again.I sold a piece of aluminium bar, (item ID 333978827628) total price shoul...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phantom stock AGAIN

Keep an eye on your stock levels.Seems the ebay relisting stock anbd not accounting for sold stock is backJust sold some trigger clasps went to stock bin i dont have them so check the listing it says i have plenty in.So swift adjust and messge to buy...

eBay's false estimated delivery dates, now several messages from buyers not happy.

I have been going on about this issue like a broken record. I have reported it several times and even been on the community chat several times. Ebay claim the EDD's are working fine. They are not. Ebay are giving buyers delivery dates as same day del...

I'm spitting nails - eBay policy violations 'We looked into your report and didn’t find....'

I don't do a lot of reporting, particularly in my own category. Ocassionally I see something that is so obviously in violation I flag it. As a jewellery seller I see enormous potential in eBays reported intent to become the trusted marketplace for je...

Question about closing an eBay shop

Sad its come to this. But yet another one here closing the shop at the end of the month due to the long list of topics already discussed on here over the last year or 2.EDDs, PLs, demanding buyers etc etc. End result has been a serious effect on my m...

Returns. Buyers has opened a return after trying to sell it on another platform! Help!

The cheek of it!!Buyer has listed an item purchased from me for sale on another platform (the one beginning with V, even used my photos with a glowing description!) and now wants to return it stating it doesn't fit.Is there anything I can do?Thank yo...

De registration of VAT

We are having a issue with de registration of vat on our eBay account. We have provided the information of deregistration from HMRC. This has been forwarded several times now. E bay are asking for a exemption letter from HMRC which we believe does no...

Irish customs & IOSS

Aside from all the 'ebay is a truly awful selling site' posts (most of which I 100% agree with and am doing a staged, planned withdrawal), has anyone had any issues with sales and post to the Republic of Ireland? My last two have been returned (over ...

Got business selling related questions? Start here: