Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

70 or 80% deals

Hi I know this has been talked a lot about but I just wanted to add some latest info I got..After 15months of no 70 or 80% off deals,I was on to ebay re a GSP #null order..the very nice lady looked into my account and basically said there was nothing...

eBay 2024 1st Quarter Results - Groundhog Day

For those interested; late yesterday (UK time) eBay's first quarter results for 2024 were announced. As expected now, for the last 8 quarters, eBay active buyers were flat (although down 1% year-on-year). Active sellers, well we don't know that figur...

User avatar by Guide
  • 11 replies
  • 15 kudos

Resolved! GSP help

Hi,Buyer has purchased but the ref # is 'null', no letters or numbers etc. I cancelled order stating problem with buyers address, explained issue to buyer and relisted. They tried to purchase again but it has the same issue. Am i right in thinking th...

No ref number global shipping

Sold 2 lot today with global shipping program. When I go to post it give the Lichfield address but were ref number should be it saying ref. NULL So can not post ? Just amazing how can you send items with out the ref number so they can identify the pa...

Buyer bought in error, has paid return postage, not opened a refund case. Do I refund postage?

A buyer bought a vacuum cleaner head, but after receiving it, she has realised it is not the exact one she needs because the connector is different. I didn't put anything in the listing about it fitting specific models. I just put it as "Various" bec...

Fees

Why are auctions for Used Clothing all getting full fees taken off? There was supposed to be a Zero Fee offer, wasn't there? Five items went through for me last week, 226111341779, 226111342772, 226111339656, 226111343468 and 226111425252, which I co...

Promotional offers

Hi everyone, has anyone else stopped getting offers for selling ?I used to get offers regularly every few weeks and regularly sold stuff but haven't received one for months. Hope someone can advise me on anything I can do to try and receive them agai...

Item listed as "For parts or not working" Buyer states not as described Ebay allow return

I sold an item which was listed as for parts not working with accessories . Upon receipt of the item the buyer says the parts he wanted from the device as a replacement for his current decice are damaged, therefore the item is not as described. I hav...

eBay now allow defamatory comments!

Please be aware everyone that eBay now consider defamatory remarks to be perfectly admissable on their site! I was deliberately called arrogant in order to ruin my hard earned reputation. The very definition of defamation is to make remarks in order ...

Got selling related questions? Start here: