Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Still want my item!

I ordered a piece of clothing from a seller in the UK who was using the GSP and when I was following the tracking I noticed that four days after I purchased it the tracking had said it was already delivered but delivered to somewhere in England calle...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Equal rights & equitable feedback & protection

Facts:1)e bay accepted 100 days old sale & sequestrated the payment 2)zero communication from client ,during the 3 months past .3) Ebay systems accepted the dispute after 100 of confirmed delivery! & apparent acceptance by client - no issues raised u...

Promoting items for sale

Perhaps someone knows the answer to this, to save me searching through the fine print. If I promote one of my items, then take off that promotion, will I have to pay any promotion fees when the item eventually sells? I ask because I like to promote j...

So Many Bid-Retractions!

Has anyone else been having trouble with bidders retracting? I've been selling a few items (not on this account), mainly dolls, and several bidders have retracted without warning as 'Entered wrong amount' but then they don't rebid. I didn't change th...

eBay now allow defamatory comments!

Please be aware everyone that eBay now consider defamatory remarks to be perfectly admissable on their site! I was deliberately called arrogant in order to ruin my hard earned reputation. The very definition of defamation is to make remarks in order ...

Resolved! Reduced fee promotions since February 2023 ?

I used to receive regular reduced fee promotions, whether it was 70% off, 80% off or maximum £1 etc. Apparently, like many on here, these abruptly stopped in late February 2023. My wife has continued to receive a promotion every 2 weeks on her eBay a...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 74 replies
  • 13 kudos

AI Descriptions & Google

Just reading an article about Google is filtering out Ai content, apparently it can tell when articles etc has been written by artificial intelligence and they are gradually eliminating this content from searches, My question is I wonder if it will e...

Worried about a scam buyer

Hi everyone I just sold a games console and I am worried that the buyer may be a scammer. He has been registered since 2017 but has zero feedback, and has been asking random questions that makes me think he isn't really sure what he is buying. I am p...

Buyer in Israel cant buy my item

I have someone from Israel wanting to buy a car part but can not purchase the item even though i have the global shipping. Available.Is it because of whats going on over there at the moment ?

Got selling related questions? Start here: