Seller Central
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Buyer riased "item not recieved"

So the buyer raised a item not recieved as Yodel are 4 days late delivering my item.He's angry because I used Yodel not Evri.The item is showing due for delivery tomorrow.I just want to refund him now as hes looking at this reveiws he has a habit of ...

sales have dropped off a cliff

so recently my sales slowed for no apparent reason. i already use promoted listings so i decided to run a 5% discount campaign which did help.unfortunately, when that discount campaign ended on 30th April my sales have almost stopped.i have started a...

Screenshot 2024-05-10 165127.jpg

Resolved! Not received any eBay promotional selling offers for months

I haven't sold anything on eBay for several years. I would like to now start selling items again, but noticed that I haven't received any eBay listing offers for at least 18 months. I used to receive £1 max selling fees or 80% off FVF offers. TBH, eB...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Removal of negative feedback

Hi, 24 years i've been with ebay hundreds of deals. Some guy buys an expensive item from me but then try's to get me to send to another address as 'he's moved house' and then another try to send 'to brother for his birthday'. These are violations if ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appealing a 'Closed without seller resolution'

TL;DR - why are 'Cases closed without seller resolution' not appearing on my seller dashboard so i can appeal them? A buyer claimed to have not received some items. (postage was combined for numerous items). The parcel was tracked. I have a photo of ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail Click and Drop - Sending to Hawaii

We use Royal Mail Click and Drop for virtually all of our shipping and have an order from Hawaii. I know this is part of the USA but in the "Country" drop-down list there are only options for: USA - MainlandUSA - Guantanamo Bay There is no "USA - Haw...

User avatar by Engager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fraudulent 'Buyer'

I sold a laptop on EBay and received a message from someone purporting to be the buyer saying their address had changed and it wasn't the one EBay had. I told them just to change their EBay address and they said they had issues with the app and sent ...

seles dropped

Is anybody has bad sales the last few dales? I still have this problem just attached my impressions and views every day less and less but do not why ? I talked with costumer service yesterday they said try refesh account but still nothing look kike s...

Funniest negative feedback left for me

Left me a negative, buyer said 'I ordered 5 and received 5, but disapponted because wrapping said 6', I contacted eBay and they kindly removed. You do get some 'interesting' buyers on eBay:-)

Abusive and lying buyer - ebay still in his favour

-Doing everything in buyer's favour, nothing for the seller and we don't care if you don't accept returns - it should be ebay's motto. Buyer is disrespectful individual with abusive language and false statements returning items after breaking it. He'...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unjust Negative Feedback but eBay won’t remove

I have been a buyer/seller on eBay for 18 years and had 100% positive feedback over 1,200. As you can see from these numbers, I'm not a business seller; I just sell bits and pieces of clothing from time to time. Because of this I always list items as...

Got selling related questions? Start here: