Did you mean: 
Postage
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

confused about return and refund

Hello.What do I do here? I have requested a return for a damaged laptop and the seller accepted my return according to a message sent by ebay. But I still not have a return label and the deadline is in 2 days from now.In the next 2 days if the seller...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! is this the way eBay issue returns labels now

I made a recent Purchase based on Sellers 5% discount Offer of £51.29 for8 x Fence Post Spike Holders but the Seller only sent me One Square Post Holder.I contacted him and said incorrect item sent.I had to start a “Return” case and had expected a Re...

Please someone help with this return

Hello, I'm a veteran eBay user yet I have never encountered this problem before. I bought an item from a seller which prides itself of selling from the UK. The hardware item doesn't fit/work for my needs (also the case is cracked but never mind!) so ...

Return Label Direct From Seller

I have started the returns process for an item I received which was not as described. I have a QR code sent by eBay, but the seller then sent me a message asking me not to use this as it is too costly for them, and sent me an image of a completed Roy...

Postage,return labels

Ive printed by mistake 2 return labels for 2 items for the same seller. Ebay didn't gave me choice to print one combined label and i will be charged for 2 labels.How to void these 2 return unused labels ,so i can send unwanted 2 items in one package ...

Return postage label is tiny

I have received a return postage label for royal mail but it is far too small. I can't attach an image to this post as it has personal information on but it appears in the top middle of the page of A4, both in preview and when printing. The second pa...

Resolved! Need to arrange a pickup of a return

Hi,I am returning an item. Ebay has provided a 48 Hour parcelforce label. But the parcel is 27kg and I'm disabled with no method of getting it to the post office. I really need it picked up from my home address but I don't see a way to do this. Parce...

Resolved! Who pays return carriage when a used engine isn't compatible?

I bought a used engine.Listing said 'Please call if unsure on compatability for your vehicle before buying' - which I did (well, I msg'd in ebay) - gave reg no, VIN no, chassis no, said auto. He confirmed compatibility.But on arrival, it's wrong - fi...

Arranging ParcelForce collection of prepaid parcel

How do you arrange collection of an item to be returned, when the postage has been prepaid?The seller has provided a ParcelForce label with a tracking number, but the local post office has said the parcel is too big for them to take (41x43x43 cm and ...