confused about return and refund

Hello.

What do I do here?

I have requested a return for a damaged laptop and the seller accepted my return according to a message sent by ebay.

But I still not have a return label and the deadline is in 2 days from now.

In the next 2 days if the seller hasn't sent my return label. Do I ask ebay to step in? On the next day?

Current state:

The seller is currently asking yodel complains departments and will get back regarding refund.

The Yodel Live Chat staff, told the seller.

"Seller is name, I am raising the cocnern with our internal team, be assured that the issue will be investigated, in the meantime kindly get in touch with teh reatiler of the parcel PACKLINK SHIPPING SL, so that they can contact our team that deal with claims through their client portal for refunds and claims.apologise for the inconveniences."

-

Is it the seller responsibility to file a complaint to the PACKLINK SHIPPING SL or my responsibility to file a complaint and get a refund about the damaged item.

When I entered my ebay detail for the email and copied the yodel tracking number on support-ebay packlink site, It came back as reference number provided is incorrect.

"Oops, the reference number provided is incorrect, please use the carrier tracking ID."

I only have the tracking ID by defualt given by ebay.

I have sent the seller the photos on the return request. More photos about the itema parcel sent via ebay message.

What should I do here, please help me out. Thank you.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

You're entitled to a refund from the seller.   If it was damaged in transit it's up to the seller to claim from the courier for themselves.

If you haven't done so already escalate your case to ebay.   That's possible at least 3 working days later.   Go to the return case via the link on the ebay message, click on Case Details > Respond to Case > Escalate This Case > Submit.

If you've done that or if you still have problems contact eBay using the chat link on here:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/help/eua?id=5275&mkevt=1&mkpid

They can escalate or issue a label for you.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Thanks this was helpful. I was looking all over the web for the chat with ebay.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent
Got Postage related questions? Start here: