Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

EBay Shop or use Free Listing option?

I have an eBay Shop.I sell old second hand clothes mainlyIn sports memorabilia section.I am classed as a Business seller.I mainly do buy it now listings that relist every month cycle. EBay now has no listing fees for second hand clothes. I want to kn...

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not received any eBay promotional selling offers for months

I haven't sold anything on eBay for several years. I would like to now start selling items again, but noticed that I haven't received any eBay listing offers for at least 18 months. I used to receive £1 max selling fees or 80% off FVF offers. TBH, eB...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Buyer paid

Buyer paid for item then cancelled less than a minute later. Looked for buyer but user name doesn't exist. What's all that about. Thanks

Received damaged tv

Hi. I received damaged tv, tried to contact seller, but no respond. Also seller doesnt accept to sent item back. I made photos of damaged tv screen. Its not working at all, but on description says that its used but fully working which is not true. Wh...

sales have dropped off a cliff

so recently my sales slowed for no apparent reason. i already use promoted listings so i decided to run a 5% discount campaign which did help.unfortunately, when that discount campaign ended on 30th April my sales have almost stopped.i have started a...

Screenshot 2024-05-10 165127.jpg

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

Charged £150 for shipping for an iPad

Recently, I made an offer for a used iPad for £150 and was charged £300 by the seller, including £150 for shipping. Because it was an offer, I got debited immediately the full amount. I am pretty sure that the auction did not have £150 for shipping, ...

Breach of my privacy!

I sold a pair of vintage trainers to a buyer who thought the were brown! In my listing they were listed as Grey/Silver in the pictures they are Grey and Silver! He kicked off saying how can I sell something where the photos and description are so dif...

User avatar by Engager
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I take ebay to court?

Have any of you had a problem with ebay and sued ebay in court. If there is such a possibility, please help. My problem is that in 2021 7 bio fireplaces were recalled, and today ebay removed me a few fireplace listings that were not recalled in the p...

Missed delivery being returned to authenticator

My order was attempted delivery on the 29th dec initially it said redelivery would be attempted on the 30th how ever over night this changed and it says being sent back to pack link . Neither dpd or pack link can give me any further information its j...

Gold coin sale - scam buyer

I would appreciate a bit of advice please (I believe I have to take action by 7th May). eBay Item ID: #296376755636Royal Mail tracking number: SE253812430GB I inherited a couple of gold coins a while ago and recently decided to sell them. I chose to ...

User avatar by Engager
  • 37 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help please

Hi. I sold a card on eBay. I posted through Royal Mail. I have proof of postage. I've contacted Royal Mail who have said that the QR code wasn't properly scanned at their desk and I shouldn't have been given a receipt. It's a total mess. They've wash...

Removal of negative feedback

Hi, 24 years i've been with ebay hundreds of deals. Some guy buys an expensive item from me but then try's to get me to send to another address as 'he's moved house' and then another try to send 'to brother for his birthday'. These are violations if ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Appealing a 'Closed without seller resolution'

TL;DR - why are 'Cases closed without seller resolution' not appearing on my seller dashboard so i can appeal them? A buyer claimed to have not received some items. (postage was combined for numerous items). The parcel was tracked. I have a photo of ...

• 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Royal Mail Click and Drop - Sending to Hawaii

We use Royal Mail Click and Drop for virtually all of our shipping and have an order from Hawaii. I know this is part of the USA but in the "Country" drop-down list there are only options for: USA - MainlandUSA - Guantanamo Bay There is no "USA - Haw...

User avatar by Engager
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors

Latest Announcements