Stopped receiving sale emails

I have sold a couple of items this evening but never received any "You made the sale" emails from Ebay.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Message 1 of 9
See Most Recent
8 REPLIES 8

Yes,  others have been experiencing this from time to time.

This is  the answer from a Community team Manager .

First check  Communication preferences > Seller > Selling activity > Edit > and ensure that ‘Item sold’ notifications are ticked.

If you have selected to receive ‘Item sold’ notifications, but haven’t, try deselecting it > save, then tick the box again > save.

If you are still experiencing the issue after it, please let eBay Customer Services know, and they will report it to the tech team.

@mysterious_cities_of_mold 

Message 2 of 9
See Most Recent

Hi @mysterious_cities_of_mold 

Just adding to Tressygirls advice.

Let me know if you tried the steps she advised and still don't receive any mails. There was an issue for a limited number of transactions but it was resolved quite quickly. I'll have it looked into just to make sure its not connected. 

Thanks,

Dave

Did you find your solution? Help other members by marking your problem as solved. Simply click on "Accept as solution" for the answer that helped you.
eBay
Message 3 of 9
See Most Recent

This has happened to me.  I've followed the steps suggested and I'm still

noy receiving sale emails.  So frustrating.  Any further ideas are most welcomed 

Message 4 of 9
See Most Recent

I am having similar issue .My emails just suddenly stopped 2 days .No email about sold items or payment.All the notifications are turn on in my Wbay .Contacted Wbay support yesterday was told it's a bug & Wbay working on it ,but 3rd day now no emails 

Message 5 of 9
See Most Recent

Thanks for this. I’m going to wait and hope they sort the bug out. It’s frustrating though .
Sent from my iPhone
Message 6 of 9
See Most Recent

It also happened to me, thought it was just my tablet!! Done the recommendation and I will wait to see if it works.

Message 7 of 9
See Most Recent

Same problem Sold three items last night and no emails. Payment received according to eBay messages but no confirming email sent. All my communication settings are as they should be.

.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
There are those people who open their Christmas presents and say thank you and there are those that open them and look for a price tag.
Message 8 of 9
See Most Recent

That’s what mine are. I reset all my settings
But still no emails.
Sent from my iPhone
Message 9 of 9
See Most Recent
Got business selling related questions? Start here: