Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Return request

What should I do I have someone requesting a refund when I have proof that it was delivered at the address and a time and photographic evidence. Has anyone else had this as don't want a bad review but I also don't wanna refund when it's there.

Return

Hi has any one listed a item as used but the buyer was not happy with the condition I have completed the return but I am having to now pay £23 out my own money from selling fees and postage eBay won't remove the charges any advise please, thanks

Sending offers to buyers

Sending offers to buyers appears to be a complete waste of time, few take up the offer as they were only looking or are selling something similar, and those that do quite often fail to pay. This leaves the item in limbo for 4 days. Better to just ign...

Ai blocking my listing

I've spent a couple of hours trying to list a motorcycle. If I don't use ai my description is deleted as soon as I press 'done'. The ai blurb is not suitable. How do I bypass ai?

Returning an item

HelloNeed to return an item I ordered by mistake, seller is ok with it so started a return.Ebay gave me limited options for postage so took Royal Mail thinking I could add my weight and size to get a correct price. A label was generated which does no...

Resolved! negative feedback

I was sold a book without the title page (not mentioned by seller), so I sent it back and was refunded through the ebay channels. I subsequently left negative feedback as the seller is still tying to sell the book without mentioning the missing page ...

Wrong barcode on item received

I've just been to pick up my parcel of what I thought was some kitchen tongs according to the message from eBay . It was scanned I got home opened the box and it's kitchen scales from a completely different seller. I contacted the kitchen scales sell...

YouLend

Not sure if anyone can advise on this so thank you in advance I do not have a business account and currently I receive 80% off selling fees each fortnight and have done for some time, I know this can stop at any time and this is when I will stop sell...

Payment

Anyone help me I sold something on ebay and I haven't been paid for the item the seller says he will receive his parcel today but I'm wonding do I have to wait until he gets the parcel before I geta payment or wat other options do I have many thanks.

Refund Issued to buyer on return request by accident, is there anyway to resolve?

Hello, I am new to eBay so sorry for a request that may seem obvious, the bottom line is: 1. I sold an item.2. The buyer stated that the item was not as described and requested a return.3. I accepted the return.4. I printed the label.5. I accepted th...

Mystery parcel

Received a mystery eBay parcel but don't know who sent it (have asked family and friends). It's my name and address on the parcel but first and middle initials only (a bit like on a bank card). Struggling with eBay help options and not sure how to fi...

Return

I requested a refund as the item took to long to arrive. I raised a dispute. The seller said she would accept the return and asked me to close thedispute which I did. Now she's saying it automatically rejected the request as I stated my request as no...

Respond to seller feedback

I bought a jumper and it was shrunken. It looked ok in the photos, but it was shrunk and slightly matted/tight. I contacted her and she was really rude , and she has left me awful feedback, despite me paying immediately. Judging from her feedback she...

Postage

What do people do when the seller posts an item by a different service than stated on the ad.It has been posted royal mail sign for instead of 48 tracked so now I am unable to track the item through the system.

User avatar by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sales Downfall in March 2024

I wonder if anyone else noticed a sudden downfall in sales. Sales are non existent in March however January and February were reasonabley good months. Please share your thoughts!

• 118 replies
  • 12 kudos

Mobile phone

I Bought a mobile phone in January this year, and what I noticed that it kept losing charge all the time. I contacted the company and was told that it will be sent out in a week or so due to holidays. Anyway I was given a tracking number, and the par...

Refunds on eaby mafia

I bought coffee grinder 3 weeks ago still not got it asked eaby for refund no answer! Eaby Web said refund guarantee straight away but its not true so for this reason I'm closing my eaby account never trust a lier!

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

eBay local

What happened to eBay local? Was so much easier to find local items but disappeared a while back. Or maybe it's been moved & I just can't find it?

User avatar by Visitor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Refunds

It's been 4 weeks item not been delivered no money refunded I asked eaby for refund 6 times no answer don't know what else I can do!!

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements