Postage question

My item is arriving tomorrow but i dont know the time and i may not be at home. Can i give a specific time

Message 1 of 4
See Most Recent
3 REPLIES 3

Postage question

plum993
Experienced Mentor

I doubt it,unless your notified by the postage option you paid for,so evri for instance, do tend to notify you of a time frame to expect delivery,but not all postal services do.

Maybe you have a good neighbour who you could ask to look out for your delivery.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"
Message 2 of 4
See Most Recent

Postage question

Highly unlikely but depending on the carrier you may be able to rearrange delivery or advise a safe place to leave your parcel,this option may be shown if you have a tracking number.

Message 3 of 4
See Most Recent

Postage question

Unless you can be sure that someone will be around to receive the delivery, buying on eBay can be very risky.

Did you know that if an item can't be delivered because there was no-one at home, if the tracking record confirms that delivery was attempted it will not be covered by eBay's money back guarantee? It would also not be covered if it was delivered, but left outside where it could be seen, and stolen (this happens all the time).

I do wish that more buyers would take the time to read the conditions they accepted in the user agreement.

Message 4 of 4
See Most Recent