Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Faulty Jeans - Help - New to selling.

Hi I listed and sold a pair of jeans. The recipient received the jeans this morning and has contacted me with a photo of a faulty zip and asking for a refund. There is no way I can contest this (lesson learned, take photo's of the zip) But 1. How do ...

tracking not updating again

since Monday of this week all items I have sent , mainly using evri but also a couple of royal mail, have not updated on the tracking information, no delivery notices, have contacted customer support yesturday but don't think it was taken seriously ,...

proof of postage discount ??

Hi im trying to find proof of a postage discount i sent to a customer who purchased an item from me. Is there anywhere i can view ? i sent a partical refund but now the buyer is stating she didnt receive it . can anyone help where i may look for it? ...

Not Able to View Sold Items on Ebay app

Hi, I am not able to view my sold items on my Ebay mobile app.I get java.io. IOException on the screen instead. Have the same on 2 mobiles, 1 tablet. I've tried clearing the cache, un-installing the app and re-installing and signing back in.Phone is ...

List empty and i sold item

HI All my lists and everything is empty since i closed business down on ebay, but ive had an email say sold something i thought it was a scam but now ive been paid (every week) but i still have no listing or stock anywhere and im trying find away to ...

Resolved! The new Ebay selling FEE - is it a con ?

The new Ebay selling FEE - is it a con ? The regulatory operting fee. I think back to the messages I used to receive from Ebay saying you will never pay more than 10% in overall fees. WOW thats a thing of the past isn't it. I won't discuss here the i...

Resolved! Royal Mail - Supplemental charge will apply for drop off

I bought a label via the RM site, didn't hear the doorbell, missed collection, so took the parcel to the post office. RM charged me a supplemental 20p for drop off as they had my card details and I was notified via the email address they hold for me....

PayPal account for packlink

At some point I’ve obviously added a PayPal account to eBay but I no longer have access to it and don’t have access to the email address. I’ve created a new PayPal account but can’t seem to be able to find how to remove the old one from eBay or add t...

RETURNS for fashion/clothing retailers (but other categories please chime in)

This post has been on my mind for a while. I'd love an open discussion. My returns rate is currently a shocking 13.8%. It has climbed steadily from 9-10% over the last 3 years. Prior to COVID I had been at under 10% for years. This coincides with a d...

POOR SALES = MORE BUYERS NO LONGER USING EBAY?

So I managed to find some info on yesterday's eBay 2021 Q4 Results. It came as no suprise to me - after seeing my own declining site sales last year - that again for the third consecutive quarter that the "Number of Active Ebay Buyers" has fallen dow...

Exclamation mark against favourite sellers

Re: Favouite sellers listFor the past few days I have noticed a small red circle with an exclamation mark in it, against all my favourite sellers.So, did the eBay 'need to change things again' team start something and not finish it?[A bit like the or...

Potential scam

I'm selling an iPhone, the person has bid which I've accepted then they message to say they're using an eBay business account so need my email to put in the payment reference? Feels like a scam as not sure why they'd need my email... thanks

Damaged item

Item received clearly has old damage, paid a good amount for damagedtop clearly seen on the front of article. Want to return this item but unable to complete request with a photo (sorry old person here!) so unable to progress request via ebay. Have c...

Buyer sent wrong goods but the return label only covered 0.2kg.

So I purchased 2x server rack rails from the seller and subsequently collected the goods in person. When I checked the contents, they had given me 2 left rails instead of a right and a left. I phoned them to explain and they said they'd ring me back ...

posted item instead of collection. now what?

I listed an item as collection only but agreed with buyer to post it instead. Payment seems to have been successful but now the system seems to expect me to scan something to confirm collection, which is not possible. Somehow, I need to tell the syst...

Addres label format error

For years I have had the postage label set to 4x6 to print out on a dedicated label printer. Yesterday the first 2 of 4 labels appeared in pdf A4 format with the proof of postage section. I even cancelled the first one and tried again going over the ...

Seller not communicating

I recently placed a successful bid for a desk. The seller asked for cash on collection which is fine as I'd like to see it. I have messaged her 3 times to arrange collection and had no response over 5 days. Ebay keeps emailing me reminders to pay. I'...

EBay own return label uploading issues

How do you send labels on eBay? I cannot upload the PDF and so do a screenshot of the PDF and add to ebay own label function but everytime my customers end up printing massive A4 label which the couriers struggle scanning. I don't understand why I ca...

selling fees

I think Ebay have a bloody cheek charging costs on top of postage. Postage is a contract between sellers and the courier, often unavoidable, and nothing to do with EBay. There are plenty of costs already, and I'm seriously thinking of not bothering a...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 3 kudos
Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements