posted item instead of collection. now what?

I listed an item as collection only but agreed with buyer to post it instead. 

Payment seems to have been successful but now the system seems to expect me to scan something to confirm collection, which is not possible. 

Somehow, I need to tell the system that the item has been delivered and that the sale is complete. Does anyone know how I can do this please?

Message 1 of 5
See Most Recent
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@undercliff17 wrote:

Thanks very much for the advice. Unfortunately, under SOLD, the only option I am offered is to mark as  picked up. However, selecting this option would possibly tie up any loose ends for this transaction. If so, this would resolve my issue.

What do you think?

I would mark it as picked up,although even if collected your payment may be placed on hold for a while.

"The secret of getting ahead is making a start"

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent
4 REPLIES 4

plum993
Experienced Mentor

Look to mark the "Order" as paid and dispatched under the sold section and more actions drop down menu

Message 2 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks very much for the advice. Unfortunately, under SOLD, the only option I am offered is to mark as  picked up. However, selecting this option would possibly tie up any loose ends for this transaction. If so, this would resolve my issue.

What do you think?

Message 3 of 5
See Most Recent

@undercliff17 wrote:

What do you think?

I would mark it as picked up,although even if collected your payment may be placed on hold for a while.

Message 4 of 5
See Most Recent

Thanks very much.

I will do as you suggest.

Message 5 of 5
See Most Recent