Business Seller Board
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Business and personal account

Can I have an ebay business account and an ebay personal account?I have an ebay business account and tried to open a second, personal, account but ebay automatically made the second account into a business account? About to close this second unneeded...

Global Shipping - Restricted Item

Maybe once or twice a year, one of the items I sell via global shipping is not sent due to it being "restricted": We're writing to inform you that your recent transaction sold through the Global Shipping Programme to x can't be completed.The item in ...

UK Listings Not Displaying on eBay US

As requested by anita@ebay this is a new thread on the topic. I have somewhere in the region of 480 items listed on my eBay UK store. They are all listed with worldwide shipping via eBay GSP. If I go to https://ebay.co.uk/str/superchallenge I see the...

superchallenge_0-1700056121054.png superchallenge_1-1700056146103.png superchallenge_2-1700056344550.png

Low Cost FVF

I mainly sell low cost items and am interested in the Low Cost FVF offer. It is showing as available on my promotions, but having just spoken to CS, I have been told that I have to be invited to join. Does anyone have this promotion running and is th...

Screenshot (45).png

Regulatory operating fee

Cheers eBay. An extra 8p to pay (Inc vat) per £20 sale (40p per £100). The rinsing people's pockets continues. Oh as for the rest of the stuff in the update email today..... Something about being able to create a sale section in shops and forcing peo...

No Fees for selling Clothing?

So Ebay has abolished all fees for selling clothing on a private account. Now more than ever surely the clamping down of businesses operating from private accounts has to increase? I feel so sorry for those in this niche who trade legitimately as bus...

New bugs - editing description - Copy and paste & Undo broken?

eBay have been up to their old tricks again and introducing seriously annoying bugs. Anyone else expereincing this: 1) After copy and paste in the description box , undo no longer works2) After copy and paste, text entry cursor magically teleports to...

Resolved! Now I know Why My Sales Are So Bad

In the last 3 months I've only had 15 sales, 13 of those were to the U.K and the other 2 to Poland. I sell internationally using eBay's GSP but haven't had a sale to the U.S, Canada, Japan etc for months and now I know why. I have 283 items listed bu...

User avatar by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

EBay's corrupt Search Engine

It's become very hard to sell on eBay as the competition is fierce. That is why "keyword spamming" is so wrong and unfair: you list a "porcelain teapot" and, then, in the search for "porcelain teapot" you find many items that are not teapots nor porc...

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 8.59.41 PM.png Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 8.39.39 PM.png
Got business selling related questions? Start here: