After Hours
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account in credit

My account is in credit, due to unpaid items, how do I get this money refunded back to my bank? Does it happen automatically or do I have to claim it, and if so, how??

Uploading photos

I am trying to upload photos as proof that an item sold to me isn't as described but the app won't let me

Melatonin

399 melatonin products for sale mine was up less than 12 hours yet the Same product for sale same ingredients ebay are breaking their own policy rules!

Alphabet Game Revisited

Any takers? this was always a good one, Topic -Cars Accord ....next post starts with B.... Bumper next will be a (clean) C word describing something to do with cars. If its really hard e.g. X its acceptable to put anything e.g. Xylophone regardless o...

eBay fees

Hi there I need to pay a beta fee of £5.40 but I can not pay Untill 14th July would I be able to pay the fee then ?!

Ridiculous trend

Please forgive my ignorance ... But I don't understand the huge "trashed well worn shoes" industry on eBay . What is going on? Should we all start selling these? My young daughter came across these listings and asked me why these half nude men/women ...

Nudism - Disgraceful!

Strip farming. STRIP farming! and STRIP cropping! is there no end to these people's depravity? And its been going on since medieval times. Thats the common market for you!!! Discraceful

Good books on introduction to cooking?

In the past year I've started as a kitchen porter working in a kitchen and about 3 months in moved up to commis chef position which I've been doing since. The thing is I don't actually know the first thing about "cooking"; I cook the food on the menu...

Carlton pic

I've tried really hard and none of the help/faq/answer things will get me a profile pic uploaded, but it would have been Carlton, I don't know why they took it off, thanks a lot ebay for being anti-dead-cat hrmph To be fair if I spend a week opening ...

Birds on The Wires

"Reading the newspaper one morning, I saw this picture of birds on the electric wires," says video creator Jarbas Agnelli."I cut out the photo and decided to make a song, using the exact location of the birds as notes. I was just curious to hear what...

User avatar by Conversationalist
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fell off the wagon but the pub's gone?!!

Hiya .... is this the new home of the Nag's Head? I was a nag's regular .... eh, a few years ago now lol, under a similar but more innocent username. Any of the old faithful still around? Manky, Marmy, Mad Marie, Daisy, Tigger ..... eh I forget who e...