Breeze away your paypal balance in 2 simple clicks.

I'll try in a response to myself-  I can't get a pic in here and it makes no sense wihout one.

🙂
Message 1 of 12
See Most Recent
11 REPLIES 11

Breeze away your paypal balance in 2 easy clicks!

Not terribly impressed with this.

It seems to lead you to "sign up" for the ever-open paypal with all the security risks involved.

breeze away your password.jpg

Presented to me as an "option" if I dare to use that  word - whilst my mind was not on giving away my paypal password - but on completing checkout on some items I had just bought.

On a par with software installers constantly hiding rubbish toolbars in everything you try to install.

If I carry on regressing at the speed that software companies think I am - I will shortly be back in my cradle.

I really object to being treated as if I am stupid.

😞

🙂
Message 2 of 12
See Most Recent

I have been getting that for the last few purchases I have made, I cant see how it will make paying any quicker or easier and I don't want it.

What annoys me is the way ebay shove it in your face to try and force you to have it, ebay please note, I don't want it so take it away and don't show it to me anymore, got that?....................................

..................That should do the trick.

I am not an engager, I am a number.
Message 3 of 12
See Most Recent

@lemon-p wrote:

I have been getting that for the last few purchases I have made, I cant see how it will make paying any quicker or easier and I don't want it.

What annoys me is the way ebay shove it in your face to try and force you to have it, ebay please note, I don't want it so take it away and don't show it to me anymore, got that?....................................

..................That should do the trick.

Let me know if it works Lemon - there are a few more requests you could make on behalf of sellers if it does.  😐

🙂
Message 4 of 12
See Most Recent

I have just read why this thread was moved to the cafe,

face palm.gif

Message 5 of 12
See Most Recent

I used it, it means that instead of having to sign in to Paypal you can just pay, it is quicker and easier, I never gave a thought to any possible fraud, it only works for eBay? Have I missed something?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.” - Washington Irving
Message 6 of 12
See Most Recent

it is quicker and easier,

Soo, I might buy one or maybe two items per week, it really is not going to make any difference to me, I would rather just sign in when i need to.

Message 7 of 12
See Most Recent

And I don't think I have ever been in the cafe before..................................will I be safe here...............?

Message 8 of 12
See Most Recent

... I would rather just sign in when i need to.

I couldn't agree more. And sign out when I've finished.  

If I'm handing over my money I want a formal sign-out, this doesn't even have that stupid "Not you, Duck? Sign out" thing.

Apparently you can opt out at any time (http://pages.ebay.com/checkout/streamlined_checkout.html), and they will "unlink" your Ebay and Paypal - which sounds very risky to me.

And why is has this thread been moved to the Cafe?  It belongs under "Payment topics" in Payments and Postage. plain.gif

Message 9 of 12
See Most Recent

ive signed up for this as i needed to pay for something quickly and didnt have the time to think about it really.... since then i have changed my browser gone back to windows 10 and now im having problems paying on ebay because of it!.... great! does anyone know how to turn it off?

Message 10 of 12
See Most Recent

the link above doesn't work for me it says error cant be displayed? looking everywhere cant find the onfo on it and for some reason my paypals not working at all now, anyone else having this problem with paypal?
Message 11 of 12
See Most Recent

hrmph at this and toolbars and new windows machines pre-loaded with spyware, malware, viruses, antiviruses to which viruses would be preferable and free trials of pay applications presented in such a way as to make novices think they have to cough up & go on using them, and and and ....

and the bing fingerlickin well search engine, I mean who the on earth wanted bing? highly recommended by microsoft because its almost as good as google if you're very broadminded? ....

my new business plan, pay builders to put hidey-holes in all new houses for me, hide in said holes and unless you uninstall me, any time you forget to do your washing-up I'm entitled to rush into the kitchen and charge you 39.99.

Any takers?

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

(am not in any sense Tommy Steele)
Message 12 of 12
See Most Recent