?

er, whats the point ??

Message 1 of 16
See Most Recent
15 REPLIES 15

?

crystal ball with woman.pngPoint of what ????

Message 2 of 16
See Most Recent

?

@sellyourcrap wrote:

er, whats the point ??

I wonder that myself sometimes 

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif

So best just to go to bed            bedtime.gif

Merry Everything & A Happy Always 🙂
Message 3 of 16
See Most Recent

?

Do you mean whats the point of this After Hours thread???. Everyone has gone away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Come Back????. Pleaseeeee?.

smily cry.gif

Message 4 of 16
See Most Recent

?

the point imho is to discover the point. In some belief systems, its thought that when you eventually discover the point, life has no further purpose and your shall we say subscription will be mysteriously be shall we say cancelled 😮

on the plus side, many of those belief systems have re-incarnation in which case its pretty much up in the air as to whether thats a good thing or not.

I've got beliefs and stuff, was never that kind of person but the way life is so ???? every 5 minutes led me to realise that its a mystery, hence the mystic side of life is supposed to bring answers. It does, but they're usually those kind of vague answers like 'the answer is, there is no answer'

hmmm

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

(am not in any sense Tommy Steele)
Message 5 of 16
See Most Recent

?

maybe its an expression thing, maybe the point is to share these experience in life. Its quite fun that someone can call themselves sellyourcrap and make thousands of sales. A good thing really, everyone thinks that way but when it comes to selling we usually try and be fancier than the situation calls for. 

can go either way, when I started this i.d. it was a joke about trolls mixed with an image of good old Rolf Harris, bit of a laugh. Now I wouldn't mind being called something else 😮

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

(am not in any sense Tommy Steele)
Message 6 of 16
See Most Recent

?

Who are we? Where are we going in life? What is the meaning of our very existence? 😛

CHECK ME OUT! DEEP THINKING KIMMY ON A SATURDAY MORNING! LOL! 😛
Message 7 of 16
See Most Recent

?

I love the Rabbit banging his head against a wall. LOL thats probably me at the moment ha ha ha.

Woman LOL its not that bad really. Life is what you make it they say??. Mmmmm im not sure about that one. We are getting all philosophical!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Woman LOL

Message 8 of 16
See Most Recent

?

Life is most definitely what you make it for sure, I've always believed that 🙂
Message 9 of 16
See Most Recent

?

In a very real sense, life is very much like a rabbit banging its head against a wall

And I would know, oh yes

char_major.gif

Our eyes are always the same size from birth, but our nose and ears never stop growing.

neither disgraceful nor splendid

Message 10 of 16
See Most Recent

?

My Life is like a Rabbit banging its head against a Brickwall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,,,,,,LOL,,it sure feels like it at the moment anyway with all this Menopause Business,,,its getting me down,,,LOL. But im still laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Woman LOL

Message 11 of 16
See Most Recent

?

All will be well (((Rose))) my astrological forecast as posted on a well known site that is like a book of faces won't b***** paste onto here groan but its a good day today, Moon in Capricorn 88% rising trines Mercury (which isn't retrograde yet) - easy-flowing communication especially between females (it never says anything good about men hrmph) and a good day for speaking your truth as compassionately

as appropriate, also a leaf day in the biodynamic cycle ❤️

A wave is a wave for only a moment, hmmmmm, unless of course.... noooo thats just wishful thinking
Message 12 of 16
See Most Recent

?

Funnily enough it was a good day for that and i did have good communications with women. Excuse me but i never seem to be able to get through to the men in my life especially one who i love dearly but he does not seem to GET IT!!!!.Woman Sad

Message 13 of 16
See Most Recent

?

Eek well I wouldn't push it too far today tbh Grandmother Moon is square Mars AND very nearly full (9th September 01:39 over UK)  😮 so he 'may raise challenges to co-operation' impulsively, in which case he needs to be doing a constructive project. Its a root day in the biodynamic cycle so maybe he wants to dig spuds up or similar BUT tomorrow ought to be a better day 

you should just come out with it and tell me Rose ER I mean him Cat Wink

char_major.gif

disgraceful

Message 14 of 16
See Most Recent

?

Er I mean

Eek well I wouldn't push it too far today tbh Grandmother Moon is square Mars AND very nearly full (9th September 01:39 over UK)  😮 so he 'may raise challenges to co-operation' impulsively, in which case he needs to be doing a constructive project. Its a root day in the biodynamic cycle so maybe he wants to dig spuds up or similar BUT tomorrow ought to be a better day 

you should just come out with it and tell me Rose ER I mean him Cat Wink

A wave is a wave for only a moment, hmmmmm, unless of course.... noooo thats just wishful thinking
Message 15 of 16
See Most Recent

?

Disgraceful 3583 just because you used to have 2 black cats

char_major.gif

Splendid

Message 16 of 16
See Most Recent