Bit quiet in here

Thought I had better get the xmas stuff relegated.

Message 1 of 31
See Most Recent
30 REPLIES 30

Bit quiet in here

PhotobucketHappy New Year

Petal
Message 2 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

ssssshhhhh ! people are sleeping you know.

Message 3 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Their having a very long sleep,,,,i shall make a big noise in a minuite and wake them.. Have you all emigrated??????.

Woman LOL

Message 4 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

keep the noise down please.....

noise

sig' impounded at gare du nord
Message 5 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Happy belated new year 🙂 have been trying to burn the remnants of xmas but it keeps raining on the fire Smiley Indifferent  at this point its ok as bad luck isn't invoked provided they're burned on or before good Friday, but if it rains after that Smiley Surprised

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

(am not in any sense Tommy Steele)
Message 6 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Did you get another cat?

Message 7 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

What happened to the other cat???. OMG

Message 8 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Oops sorry I missed this one, sadly Carlton departed this life just before new year 2013, aged about 21/22, Piper died suddenly of a stroke a few weeks later aged 18+ 😞 No cats at present, what finished them off was maybe a snappy little dog my holiday home neighbours bring, though at the ages they were it could have been a gust of wind!

In terms of what happened to the pic of Carlton, my suspicions centre around photobucket or similar being grrr

Will look for another pic ❤️

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

(am not in any sense Tommy Steele)
Message 9 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Awwwwww bless them,,,im a BIG cat lover. their lovely peaceful creatures most of the time.heart

Message 10 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

photo calton.gif

Petal
Message 11 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Ah many thanks Petal I see the pace of changing information technology has failed to outdo you 🙂

A wave is a wave for only a moment, hmmmmm, unless of course.... noooo thats just wishful thinking
Message 12 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

and there are still hundreds of cats about Rose 🙂 this being deeeeeeeep countryside, inc, probably several hundred of carlton's offspring Cat Very Happy

A wave is a wave for only a moment, hmmmmm, unless of course.... noooo thats just wishful thinking
Message 13 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Nice Pusso PETAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. AWWWWWWheart

Naughty CARLTON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Carlton babies wherever you are i raise a paw in salute to you. Go forth and Multiply!!!!. AGAIN.heart

Message 14 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Ha I'm sure they will ❤️ Cat Very Happy

Message 15 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

There's a black cat hangs around on the trampoline in the garden so I've been leaving food out for him - most likely a him, looks like a tom on his summer travels! Well he can mouse my cellar out please 🙂

Message 16 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

When hes had a go on the Trampoline he will!!,,,,awwwww Bless he wants a little play about first!!!.Cat LOL

Message 17 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

hrmph though the rich holiday home neighbours have got a terrier, instantly no cats will come near the place Cat Frustrated SO I bought a 4-pack of cheap ultrasonic mouse/rat/insect discouragers. All I can say is after a week or so there are still spiders-a-plenty, am regularly called to remove them from daughters' environs AND just out of interest, I put 2 mouse traps out right next to a discourager, and caught 2 mice in them. SO hrmph indeed, indoor cat needed I think, I'm probably old enough to be a mad cat man now Cat Happy

Message 18 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Ill Bring My cat Bubbles round,,she can earn me a few bob,,shes a indoor catWoman LOL

Message 19 of 31
See Most Recent

Bit quiet in here

Deal 🙂 this is the kind of area (though possibly not the exact kind of house) that people regard as holiday-worthy Cat Happy

Message 20 of 31
See Most Recent