The Major's Astrology Thread (NO GUARANTEES - ENTERTAINMENT ONLY)

I say, what what, in a desperate attempt to re-float the Nags or "After Hours" board as it seems to have become, I will post my astrological forecast here each day at some point.

Personally I believe this stuff & am a professional psychic but of course its not guaranteed, if you read the stars in the papers you might enjoy this, always free of charge here, its a resume of the main planetary alignments based on the Moon position but with reference to other planets & conditions eg. Mercury retrogrades

SO

Good afternoon 🙂 Sunday 7th September - Moon in Capricorn 96% full & rising, (full on 9th Sep 01:39 over UK) square Mars - Masculine energy is likely to be less than helpful, there's a stressy background feeling behind everything and people struggle to control their impulses (so get selling yer stuff on ebay) BUT on the plus side, there's enough energy for constructive projects to succeed and as the Sun (clean) sextiles Saturn any hand-over/take-overs should flow smoothly, any delays will prove beneficial. Mercury passes into the fore-shadow of her retrograde phase next Sunday on the 14th, I would get anything to do with travel & transport bought before then, even shoes, if I were you as transport has a way of going awry during Mercury retrogrades, there'll be one in full swing through most of October. A root day in the biodynamic cycle, the "best" time for doing anything (clean) with roots, vegetables in particular ❤️

I predict that someone will start a naughty vegetables picture thread

amazingandel.jpg

splendid

Message 1 of 20
See Most Recent
19 REPLIES 19

How thunderingly amazing!!!!

A wave is a wave for only a moment, hmmmmm, unless of course.... noooo thats just wishful thinking
Message 2 of 20
See Most Recent

Good morning Cat Happy Moon in Aquarius 99% full & rising, full 01.39 tomorrow over UK, conjunct Neptune - it'd be easy to think you need to spend the day 'walking on eggshells' around your nearest and possibly dearest, and attitudes are certainly rather delicate. BUT people show their sensitive, compassionate side too. They're willing to express their heartfelt beliefs so don't be fooled into thinking they're just moaning. Thoughts are on the future and instincts, intuition and dreams are foremost in many people's minds. Don't be afraid to speak your view of the truth. Full Moon can be a crazy time but hang on tight to your idea of "where you want to be 5 years from now"

Biodynamic flower day ❤️

char_major.gif

splendid

Message 3 of 20
See Most Recent

Goodness Major you really are the nuts! Anyone'd think you were a well known astrologer who makes daily forecasts on social networking sites from his home in the ancient Cambrian woodlands!

A wave is a wave for only a moment, hmmmmm, unless of course.... noooo thats just wishful thinking
Message 4 of 20
See Most Recent

Anything Startling for Capricorns today Major???????.Woman Very Happy

Message 5 of 20
See Most Recent

The Major says:

Well miss 2008-2008, Capricorn is void in Pluto at present and may be for some time....

Some people are moving towards a show of outright strength/power, secrets come out. Some become enslaved to their urges. some expend much energy in trying to stop them. Old wounds could be opened up, power plays are rife and tolerance & patience give way to drastic action.

On the plus side Capricorn is right at the bottom of the list of influences atm

BUT

Its a full Moon so....

He then went on to insist that I post his pic & epithet

char_major.gif

splendid

Message 6 of 20
See Most Recent

Good morning Cat Very Happy Full Moon in Aquarius trine Mars - time to get stuck in to constructive projects and generally sorting things out. They wouldn't let me be a General pah but thats not for here. We've had a long phase of thinking things through and working thing out, you know what they say, those that can do and those that can't write astrological forecasts. But I can and today I will, let that be your mantra on this, a flower day in the biodynamic cycle ❤️ Capricorn is still the same as yesterday, Pisces people, well possibly not the easiest day, hang on to your version of reality if it starts to fall apart, you're right, this is an illusion!

char_major.gif

splendid

Message 7 of 20
See Most Recent

Good morning Cat Very Happy Wednesday 10th September - Moon in Pisces 98% full & waning, square Pluto - one word, basic instict. Ok 2 words. People tend to be crafty and play their cards close to their collective chest during this transit. Jealousy and the desire to protect their property (both physically, intellectually and spiritually) might bring them out of the woodwork. Be on the lookout for anyone trying to knock you off your perch, some will make a knee-jerk response to things they think you're responsible for even if you're not. Its days like this that remind us about our unique role in the lives of the people around us but its worth remembering that nobody will ever understand 'where we are coming from' as well as we understand it ourselves. Be prepared to carry on regardless. A leaf day in the biodynamic cycle, clear the garden up a bit and get some lettuce down you ❤️

char_major.gif

splendid

Message 8 of 20
See Most Recent

Good evening, better late than never eh? I mean, none of us are getting any younger!

Cat Very Happy

Moon in Pisces 89% waning void in Aries - impulse control is helpful at this time. Also, Mercury is nearly retrograde so may start misbehaving any time now, the fore-shadow begins this Sunday coming. Normally in this alignment I would say look out for sudden shocking news and general chaos but conditions, although a little ragged, have tended to be calm through the day at this end. Anyhow its nearly midnight so more on this in a few hours when it changes again. Biodynamic leaf day ❤️

Message 9 of 20
See Most Recent

And indeed good morning :catveryhappy: Moon in Aries 86% full (waning) sextile Neptune (sextile isn't a rude word) - people show their kind side more than usual and interpersonal matters (not rude ones) become much easier to sort out, there's compassion (not passion, which could be quite rude) in the air which is just as well because near-retrograde Mercury is coming to the boil, there could be some shocks today and last-minute changes may be forced. Try and be open to the positive side of change, best way to get through the day. Which in fact is a fruit day in the biodynamic cycle ❤️ get the blackberries in

splendid

Message 10 of 20
See Most Recent

Good morning Cat Very Happy Saturday 13th September - Moon in Aries 77% full opposite Saturn - well this IS a day for walking on eggshells, challenging people's traditions or trying to get them out of their shell isn't likely to work, not least because there's a tendency in most people towards emotional detatchment and self-consciousness. The Mercury retrograde is nearly upon us, we will wake up to it in UK tomorrow morning but it got me last night good and proper. My car was just low enough on petrol to display the suicidal-petrol-pump-about-to-shoot-itself

petrolpump.jpeg)

so I pulled in to the forecourt of the happily adjacent petrol station. But I didn't make it to the pump, oh no indeed, I ran out of petrol about 3 feet further away from the pump. So I got out to push, but the pump was very slightly uphill so as soon as I took the handbrake off the car started rolling back 😞 SO I got my can of petrol out the back, tipped "half" of it in, having by this time reached cabaret status & acquired an audience. The car still wouldn't start SO I put the whole gallon in out of the can and made that last 3 feet in pretty good time, only a few seconds. Then bizarrely the man I bought the car off, who doesn't live round here, walked into the pay office behind me. This is Mercury retrograde all over, strange transportation glitches and bizarre co-incidences. Not that there's any such thing as co-incidence. It really starts its fore-shadow tomorrow so get anything to do with transport & travel sorted out today

Biodynamic fruit day ❤️

Message 11 of 20
See Most Recent

petrolpump.jpegYes indeed Mercury is in the retrograde pre-shadow phase, fun fun fun till early November!

Good morning 

now then, this keeps disappearing today hrmph, I haven't time to type it out again sorry. Andy Lynch is a fairly well known facebook medium WHO DOESN'T CHARGE, if you like this stuff come and find me there, some would say I look like this

fbebayshot.jpg

Message 12 of 20
See Most Recent

Andy is there anything you can say for me??. Im a Capricorn if it helps?. Thank You.Woman Happy

Message 13 of 20
See Most Recent

Hello (((Rose))) yes funnily enough I thought about you while I was doing my quickie twitter horoscopes for today....

CAPRICORN - things are still kind of inflamed around your sign, it won't be this way for ever so leave a door open for better things to come

....which is the first indication I've seen of Capricorn starting to move. What matters now is not to give up, sure you probably feel it will never end & why not cut your losses, but the future really isn't fixed. I wouldn't cut out any dead wood just yet but I think in the next few days you'll have the metaphorical chainsaw buzzing away. It all wraps round self-esteem for you, you're capable of (but probably not comfortable with) absolute independence. The question is, how much is it worth putting up with and where will putting up with it lead you? Ok 2 questions nut they join up in the windmills of your mind, honest 🙂

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

(am not in any sense Tommy Steele)
Message 14 of 20
See Most Recent

Ohhhhhhhhhh well that was Spookily Accurate somewhat!!!!Woman Happy

BUT WHERES ANDY?. hAS HE DISSAPEARED IN A puff OF smoke????.

Message 15 of 20
See Most Recent

Cat Very Happy no he is none other than me! He/I can't bjarst logging in & out, my/his a/c is still waiting to be reverted to private from business (of which I/he has gone out), it kind of disrupts the flow to say the least.

Am a sluggard today & not done the astral-Capi-specific-channeling yet, have done the main astro-weather & its a Cap day alright

Good morning, Friday 3rd October - Moon in Capricorn 67% rising, void in Capricorn, 1 day to the Mercury retrograde direct station. Mercury retrogrades have a way of making us aware of things we might otherwise ignore. A change for Capricorns is due about now, many Capis have felt embattled for several months, the situation should move forward for you al least a little bit.

Today in particular, leadership is challenged and tends to become fairer. Interesting, there's a meeting with Chinese govt. officials & the Hong Kong rioters so lets hope it doesn't become another Tiannanmen Square!

Its not the best day for launching new ventures, particularly in business. BUT

Its the second most intensive day of Mercury retrograde

SO

anything can happen in the next 48 hours or so

Biodynamic root day

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

Message 16 of 20
See Most Recent

Oooooooooh Andy i was wondering why the answer came forthwith from another portal so to speak!!!. LOL. If you have any Capricorn news Romanticalwise i would be overjoyed?Woman Happy. Struggling with a few thoughts in my mind about someone i love dearly you see!.

Message 17 of 20
See Most Recent

Ha ha its my desperate attempt to make it look as if there are several people using this msg board, if it closes, the Nags Head is gone for ever. But I got a slap for "using multiple i.d.s to avoid detection" - detection of what I wonder? So I put the same pic on them all & now can't remember which I was going to run with, wherever you see Carlton cat its me 🙂 Actually though theres you, me and at least one other, the one or two old nagsters who I'm still in touch with say its become too hard to use these boards so who knows hmmmm

anyway....

will send you an inbox msg re. capi and the heart ❤️

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

Message 18 of 20
See Most Recent

hmmmmm I sent you a msg but its not in my 'sent msgs' hrmph, unforch there was a ligtning strike t'other day & a flame came out of my dvd slot so the text thingy I wrote it into has gone too 😞

Blue Pacific Moonlight
etc.

Message 19 of 20
See Most Recent

Hi could you say anything for me i am a leo 1959

kind regards mandy

Message 20 of 20
See Most Recent