After Hours
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

help

I have agreed to cancel a package but it still shows up in purchase and the seller won't remove it what do I do

money

I want to remove my money how i can do this ??

User avatar by Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

changed my mind on purchase

I was unaware that the candle had been lit id like to point out the seller had wrote in description box it had been used however I didn't notice the description box as I have a new phone

ebay bucks

Are they still doing eBay Bucks I haven't gotten any kind of kick back and forever nor can I ever find it on my account

Automated tezt messages

At 5.09 this morning my husband's mobile phone starting ringing - an automated text message from ebay.At 7.10 this morning our landline started ringing with yet another automated text message!!!!Seriously, is it necessary to send text messages at tha...

Trying to arrange a refund and collection of product.

I bought a car seat which I've had nothing but problems with. Seller has agreed to give me a refund if I send the car seat back. We agreed on the seller arranging and paying for the courier on Wednesday. I just tried to message them my new address an...

for got pass word and changed email and phone

Don't I what to do I am having a night mere! Changed email,phone for got pass word plus to top it off brought item and sent the to my old address I have contacted sellers and told them to send to my new one! I now can't read my messages to see if are...

Gyrocopter

Hi bought a gyro copter for my step son was told by the missus that we already had one so cancelled the order seller issued a full refund but it's still on my page as pay now how can I remove thisMany thanksRebel528

Invoice

Why do I have a invoice for £5.20 I haven't sold anything yet?

Bought a model plane

I bought a model plane for my husband for Christmas when he's gone to build it on new yr eve there was pages missing and parts and other plane bits in the box instead I've ask selling bout this and he's no help and won't give a refund

Customer service email address

I have had an ongoing issue with an international trader for the last 4 months, they promised to resend my goods but haven't. I have been very patient & know I should have flagged this up sooner but I am very trusting... I have a whole email trail pr...

Resolved! sterling silver id beacelet

I have opened a request and been told i have 5 days to send item back the item is in america as it was a gift and i am in the uk so it is impossible how do i stand

Ive closed a case incorrectly !

Someone hadn't paid in 2weeks. I went to close the case with a no, however clicked yes by mistake as using my phone. The person hasn't paid and now I'm out of pocket! What is the solution? ( I just wish they would build the resolution centre and mess...

Items I've paid for

I've paid for 2 items and not received them I've had an email to say that there account was suspicious bit have been refunded for the items.. It also doesn't let me open a case because the seller is no longer on eBay.. How can I get this money back?

help

I never received trainers I ordered and now the seller is no longer on ebay I don't know who to contact

Help

Hi everyone can someone help me?? I ordered an item which was then cancelled by seller due to me not receiving my purchase in time the money was still taken from my account I've been in and spoken to my bank and they told me it isn't anything to do w...

Sony dcr-dvd605E

This may sound like a silly question but are you able to use the Sony handycam dcr-dvd605E off the charger? As ive bought one from ebay second hand and its not going on without the charger but will once its on it? Any advice would be great

Hey

I would like to change my business account back to my personal account how do I do that as I'm not doing business anymore as I have changed my mind

User avatar by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos