Welcome!

Find answers, ask questions, and connect with our community of members and mentors.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Payment query

Hi. Due to an inexplicable oversight and for the first time in 20 years I have posted an item I sold before receiving payment. The purchaser has not paid after 2 days despite me sending 2 invoices. What is the eBay proceedure for this situation if th...

Buyer wants to return item. Scam?

I recently sold a vintage Star Wars item on eBay for a decent amount of money. Having sold loads of stuff recently on eBay and never had a problem, as soon as the buyer paid, I parcelled it up and sent without thinking. It was only after sending that...

No sales

What is going on at eBay? No sales, no offers no response to offers, last sale 15 hours ago and counting. I sell worldwide, all listings promoted, TRS, eBay premium service, fast and free, NO SALES. Everything's collapsed since mid march/early April....

Courier for a Fishing Rod in tube

Hi, I have seen a number of second hand fishing rods for sale on ebay, which have a postage option (usually £12 to £20). I can't find one that will carry a rod tube of 180cm (a two piece 12ft rod) for anything like that price and wondered if anyone c...

Wrong items

I recently went to purchase a pair of trousers and when they arrived they were the incorrect style, I pointed this out to the seller and they sent another pair out. This time they have sent the wrong size, now they keep telling me that's the size I o...

Blocked by trader

I have been reported by a trailer for simply pointing out that their advertisement was slightly misleading https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/266087997154. The word AND seems to me you get both items it say badge AND bottle opener. Nothing in the drop down b...

apple airpods modified

HiI bought Apple Airpods in January which had apple care included. After a few uses they stopped working so I sent them to Apple for repair. They have returned them telling me that they have under gone "unauthorised modifications". I am struggling to...

Best postage to utilise

Dear fellow sellers, please i need your opinion I have been a seller now for couple months, hardly making profit after all fees deductions and my operation cost. i sell a product that cant go through the normal postbox so essentially, it can't be a l...

Buyer only partially returned item

Hi, I recently sold a wireless gaming mouse with a wireless USB connector. The buyer forced the return via item not as described (even though it was described perfectly) and has now returned the mouse but not the wireless connector. The mouse is usel...

New ID requirements are too intrusive

I've been using EBay for over 23 years, mostly buying and selling my own clothes. I've decided to stop using EBay to sell my own clothes because of their enhanced ID requirements which I feel are unnecessarily intrusive in order for me to prove I'm n...

I've seen everything now.

I had my eye on an item that ends tomorrow. It had an minimum bid of £100.00 and someone during the last few days bid the requested amount ie one hundred pounds. He was and still is the only bidder. All of a sudden today he then made a further 49 bid...

eBay Search

Morning all, hope you are all well. Like many others we come to these boards to find solutions to our problems and/or offer insights to eBay and other users - you know the way a forum should work. In the last 12 months or so we have been hit as selle...

Sold

Hi anybody can help me that I sold one item for collection but buy want me to send in post but as it is for collection I am unable to get QR code so can I send item on my own or it will be a problem?please anybody can help

Resolved! Books that contravene eBay rules

I recently had a book removed that eBay said contravened their "Hate material " policy.". Fair enough, I hadn't read the book, however, I noticed that two identical copies of this book, one in the USA, and one in Germany were and still are for sale. ...

Refunds issues

I bought an item but the seller cancelled the order and refunded the money as the seller said. But ebay is not releasing the money to me.

User avatar by Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Fee

Hi. I relist my items and cannot shoose option of pay on card. Was just one option by a person. And now I get a fee even not sell this item. Why I should pay fee if I even dont have option to sell my item by delivery?

selling

morning all.have i said somthing to upset you all.only im going thought i real bad time on ebay i have sent two email with no reply hopfuly paul...

Feedback

When I receive item, I immediately notify the seller to say arrived safely. eBay acknowledge and thank me for my feedback. Then I find in my email, a few weeks later eBay asking me to give feedback on items I have already given, and acknowledged by t...

Checkout not working

Been on Ebay over 20 years. Now, suddenly checkout is not working. I am on Firefox on Mac and it's a painnot being able to pay. The checkout screen is all greyed out, no matter what I buy. I have had to use another browser on a different computer to ...

Scam question

Hi, a person with 0 feedback and their account was created the day of the purchase has activated a buy it now option on a laptop I am selling and according to Ebay they have paid and the address is a genuine house according to Google maps. My questio...

Getting started

We want your journey here to be as great as can be, so we have put together some links to help you get quickly familiarised with the eBay Community.

Additional Resources
eBay News

See the latest eBay news, publications and updates here:

Announcements
Postage Updates
What's New
Most Helpful Authors
Top Solution Authors

Latest Announcements