Wrong items

I recently went to purchase a pair of trousers and when they arrived they were the incorrect style, I pointed this out to the seller and they sent another pair out.  This time they have sent the wrong size, now they keep telling me that's the size I ordered, when it clearly isn't.  I have used their size guide as instructed by them, but the trouser sent simply aren't on their own chart!

I requested a returns label for me to be able to send the goods back and get a refund, but they sneakily just put their address on the query and therefore EBay say I must return the goods, but they haven't sent a label and expect me to pay for it!!

Where are all the EBay employees that can look at my issues and make the seller provide a prepaid label or get my refund. 

Any help that I can get to actually message a person, instead of that horrendous automated system they have, would be much appreciated.

Message 1 of 3
See Most Recent
2 REPLIES 2

Wrong items

Have you actually opened any case yet ?  Did you notify them of the wrong style for the first pair just by message,  or with a case ?

If no case has yet been opened then proceed this way if you are still within 30 days of the item's last estimated date for delivery.

Go right of the item in your Purchase History,  and from More Actions select Return this item,  selecting the reason...  Item Not as Described.

The seller has 3 days to accept the case,  if they don't ,  you need to  escalate on day 4,  or within 30 days,  and eBay will step in and force the refund.

If the seller wants the item back first,  they need to pay for a fully tracked return postage.  On receipt of their item they have 48 hours to refund you.  Again,  if they don't,  you escalate the case.

Do not close the case early for any excuse or promise the seller may give,  and do not forget to escalate.

Message 2 of 3
See Most Recent

Wrong items

IF you opened a Not as described case and seller did not supply a return label, THEN you could escalate the case.

If you use the tools provided, then there is no need to bother ebay employees with problems that you can solve yourself.

If you opened a return case for the first pair received, then you only get one case, which is why it is always  best to get a full refund and order again.

If you just opened a return case for does not fit, this is classed as a change if mind and buyer pays for return label.

Message 3 of 3
See Most Recent